2

"Chen Yi turned around, picked up the helmet he put on the left rearview mirror and put it on. He wanted to reach for the old yellow helmet on the right rearview mirror, then he seemed to think of something, and his hand Put it down. Li Si had already sat on his back seat carefully, and was waiting for him to get her a hard hat to put on, but he suddenly put his hand down, feeling a little puzzled.

Chen Yi turned to her and said, "Get out of the car first."

"Okay." She replied obediently, standing beside the car and looking at him.

Chen Yi also got out of the car, opened the cushion under his buttocks, took out a new helmet, stuffed the old one in, and handed the new one to her. "No, put it on. "

"Okay." Li Si saw that it was a new helmet with a new anti-abrasion plastic film on it, so he happily took the hat and put it on his head.

Chen Yi watched her put on the hat, and then got on the motorcycle again. He sat in the car, holding the handle, thinking why did he change her helmet for a new one?

Maybe it's because she is wearing a white pleated skirt, white canvas shoes, two shoulder-length braids, a fair face and clear eyes, she looks like a princess. He thought of the passenger he carried last time, a migrant worker, his whole body was dusty, his old face had many wrinkles due to the wind and sun, and there were signs of chapped purple lips. He had just taken off that yellow hard hat. It wasn't that Chen Yi disliked that migrant worker, but he felt...a princess like her was not suitable for wearing that hard hat, so he gave her a brand new one.

After Li Si put on his hard hat, he stood still in place again.

She was thinking, is she going to sit with her legs apart like she did just now? But after trying it just now, her skirt is in danger of flying up, and if the speed is too fast, it may fly up . ? In this way, if you do not sit firmly, it is easy to fall off the car.

Seeing her, Chen Yi didn't get in the car, "What's the matter? Are you going again?", frowning tightly.

"No...!" She finally chose to sit sideways.

"It's easy to fall if you sit like this." Chen Yi said again, a little girl is a little girl, who is sitting like this? Seeing this, the other drivers around laughed out loud.

Li Si felt a little embarrassed when he heard what he said. He hurriedly changed his sitting position, and then pressed his schoolbag against his skirt.

Chen Yi extinguished the cigarette in his mouth, and put it in the side pocket.

"Chen Yi, where do you collect garbage?" The driver next to him joked.

"It's not littering," he said with a smile, eyes twinkling. Hearing this, Li Si felt a little touched...

"Sit still." After Chen Yi said this, he twisted the handle and set off.

He drove very fast, weaving from car to car with ease on the road. The wind blowing past her ears made Li Si's ears a little ringing, and her hair scattered on her shoulders was floating in the air. Li Si grasped the cushion tightly with both hands, fearing that he would be thrown out, and the facial features on his face were all wrinkled together. She didn't know he would drive so fast, she was a little scared.