38

Opening and opening, as if alive.

Chen Yi's eyes were straightened, he bit her buttocks, it was soft and cold, and it was very refreshing. Hearing Li Si's unbearable groans in front of him, his penis immediately swelled up...

Li Si saw his cock suddenly stood up again, only a few centimeters away from her face, her face was already redder than ever, she closed her eyes, she felt shy when she looked at it, she might as well not look at it. But his cock was moving, steaming, and smelling salty, and Lise was dizzy from it.

Chen Yi began to lick her pussy, his rough tongue rolled her labia, biting his teeth lightly, Li Si shook his lower abdomen, she could feel a warm current flowing out of her lower body, and then there was a "suck" sound, was sucked clean by Chen Yi.

She was about to cry in shame, how could he do this? Don't you think it's dirty...? He licked her pussy endlessly, his tongue imitating the movement of his cock in and out of his vagina, fast and soft.

Li Si's legs were almost dead, her arms supported her body to prevent herself from bumping into his penis, but her face kept rubbing against her penis accidentally, Chen Yi moaned in comfort, he patted her Buttocks, white and tender buttocks immediately showed red palm prints, "Baby, don't you know what Liujiu is?"

"Ah... ah... I don't know." Li Simei moaned.

"Blowjob to each other, do you understand? Wife, you were biting me this afternoon, let you bite me now." Chen Yi's big tongue kept pushing her clitoris, which made Li Si's pussy spurt again Chun Shui, Chen Yi was all involved in his belly again.

Li Si couldn't hold it back, lost his strength, and sat down on Chen Yi's face, the tip of his nose just slipped into her hole. Chen Yi grabbed her to keep her from moving, "My wife wants to suffocate me? The big ass is so flirtatious. It's full of water, making my husband's face wet."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

"Why are you crying? Don't cry, I'm very happy. Give me a hug, I'm really about to explode." Chen Yi gently touched her buttocks, as if comforting her.

"Okay..." Li Si felt guilty, grabbed his thick and hard cock with his small hand, opened his mouth to cover one of his head, and Chen Yi's movements under him stopped, "Fuck, it's so comfortable."

As if inspired, Li Si stuck out his tongue again, licking his hole, back and forth, with wet saliva.

"My wife is awesome, she really knows how to lick." Chen Yi didn't speak very clearly because he was licking her pussy.

Li Si held his penis and swallowed it again, his cheeks were sunken, and a sobbing sound came from his throat, it was too deep...Chen Yi felt that his penis seemed to touch her palate, her tongue was pressed, soft and hot touch. he wants to cum...

"Um...too fast." Li Sis spat out his penis, with several sticks of saliva attached to it, a cloudy liquid, including saliva and semen.

Chen Yi finally couldn't bear it anymore, hugged her waist, pressed her on the bed, held her buttocks, aimed at her small cunt, and slammed into it.

"Ahhh...it's too deep...husband..." Li Si's face was pressed against the soft pillow, his waist was slumped, and his buttocks were sticking out high.