41

Side, gritted his teeth to warn.

"Understood." Li Si looked at him aggrievedly, but his heart was as sweet as honey.

Chen Yi was really nervous, afraid that Li Si's parents would look down on him, and that Wang Qing would refuse to hand over his daughter to him after knowing that he was the motorcycle driver. His hand clutching the gift bag was stiff and white.

"Mom and Dad, I'm back." Li Si opened the door first and walked in, but he held Chen Yi's wrist tightly, trying to relieve his nervousness.

Wang Qing and Li Weikang had already prepared meals and waited for them. When they heard Li Si's voice, they immediately got up, wanting to see what their daughter's boyfriend looked like.

At first glance, he was very satisfied. He was tall and strong, and looked extraordinary. He should not treat his daughter badly.

"Hello, uncles and aunts, I'm Chen Yi, Sisi's...boyfriend." Chen Yi introduced himself with some embarrassment, with a sincere smile on his face.

Second look, more satisfied. He is polite, seems honest and honest, and should treat Li Si very well.

"Hello." Wang Qing smiled happily, and Li Weikang also nodded and smiled.

"This is a gift I brought to you. I don't know what you like, so I just bought some." Chen Yi handed out the things in his hand.

At the third glance, he was very satisfied, all the gifts were very expensive, and his family conditions were very good, so Li Si didn't have to worry about food and clothing.

"Hey, sit down and eat first." Li Weikang entertained them to sit down.

...

After a happy meal, Chen Yi was able to speak well after getting along for a while and relaxed. He chatted very well with Wang Qing and Li Weikang, and they were very satisfied with this daughter's boyfriend.

-

"How about it, are your parents willing to marry you to me?" Chen Yi secretly asked Li Si who was washing dishes while washing his hands in the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? What are you talking about? What about getting married?" Li Si refused him with a shy face. His parents were still outside, so he said about getting married.

"Baby, what are you pretending to be? A few days ago, you kept yelling at your husband to fuck me. I want my husband's big dick, but now you won't marry me?" Chen Yi squeezed Li Si's ass, which was more elastic in his pants.

"Don't! My parents are still outside!" Li Si was anxious.

"Okay, okay, I'll do my best when you marry me in the future." Chen Yi let go.

——

It's almost over! What extra do you want ? !

?

end

Chen Yi rented a house next to Li Si's school. He claimed that he wanted to take care of Li Si's daily life. In fact, he wanted to sleep with her every day. He has a strong sexual desire. They all begged for Li Si's caress like a Teddy in heat.