Ch 14. MILKSHAKES

LEO POV
we arrive at the milkshake place and took our seats then got the menu for the milkshakes.
We then ordered them
"Can I get a Double chocolate Oreo milkshake with extra chocolate and whipped cream" I say and Gabe glanced at me. Connor looks at me and smirks. The funny thing is Connor is liking sweets more like a bit of sugar but still is a health nut sometimes.
Adam ordered a strawberry milkshake with extra syrup and whipped cream.
Connor also got a crazy one with sour gummies on top.
Gabe got a plain old vanilla.
Gabe was lame.
We got our shakes we slurped them down. We paid then finally left. We went back to the house.
We played Wii for a bit then Adam had to go home for dinner.
I went up to my room as I might get a bit of lecture about my milkshake from Gabe.

CONNOR

Yea we were about to get lectured.
Leo just tan and I was sitting on the couch while Gabe's was at the desk doing work on his laptop.
He spun around and slipped off the chair on his knee.
"Well that hurt" he says then get up
"Does your knee hurt are you gonna have a bad knee in a few years?" I question
He got up so quick
"Nope I'm fine" he says
I wasn't scared of this guy I was 6 foot while he was 5'8.
"So do you wanna tell me about your sugar intake at the milkshake place?" He says
"I'll make sure to brush really good but I know I won't probably have any for a while" I say and walked into the kitchen to began dinner I was making chicken and Rice something simple.
"You really think it's funny you better make sure you and Leo brush extra good or your gonna say hello to my drill ha" he says then sits down back at his desk.
I finish dinner and we all ate at the table.
"So I wanna do soccer" Leo says pulling out of paper.
"Ohh that sounds fun" Gabe says
"Yea it does" Connor says
After dinner Connor filled out the paper.
"Please don't get hurt" he whispers in my ear.

The next day..

LEO POV

I was in class and kept rubbing eyes to focus I was having trouble reading.
My teacher came up to me "Leo are you alright you been rubbing your eyes, are you having trouble seeing?" My teacher asks

"Maybe a little" I say
"Well, I can fill out a note for your brother to take you to see the doctor okay?" He says patting me on the back.
Great another doctor..

After school I had my first soccer meet. I can see okay but really should give Connor the note.We started practicing kicking the ball around the field.
Adam wasn't quick enough when I kicked the ball and he tripped.
" Adam you got to watch for the ball" coach say
Adam gets up he fell on the side of his face.
I approach him. "I'm sorry"
"I'm fine" he says as he licks his lips then tastes something metallic
It was blood.