(I) 'I can't do this anymore.'

The next day.

As Hoseok said, he came to the hospital in the morning. The young man was standing in front of his hospital room while Hoseok worked on the discharge papers. He heard someone shout, 'Yaah!'

He was startled when he heard the loud noise of someone screaming right in the morning. He looked disturbed in some sort of way.

The man who was shouting continued, 'Why would you do that? You should be taking care of your sprained ankle instead of dancing like a monkey. I so wanna curse you but, you're like a brother to me. So, unfortunately, I can't.'

This beautiful boy was loud for sure, or you could say a handsome man. He was in his 20s just like the young man, but he seemed to be a little younger than him.

The young man looked at the other man who was screaming and thought to himself, 'What's wrong with that cute bloke? Why the fuck is he shrieking? Bloody hell! My ears!'

He observed what the handsome man, or maybe the "cute bloke" as he thought, looked like.

After a few minutes, Hoseok took the young man to his house, as the discharge procedure was complete.

At the young man's house, Hoseok was standing near the couch on which the young man was sitting.

Hoseok took a deep breath and said in one go, 'Hyung, you have to go to work tomorrow. Don't stress yourself by thinking about the things you shouldn't. Everything is alright. So are you. I have a conference tomorrow with the idol group I'll be working with next week and that means, I can't stay. I gotta go. Appa might call you. If he does, answer the call for hell and heaven's sake. Please don't trouble yourself and others as well by trying to hurt yourself again. Take care of yourself and see you later!'

He said, 'Hob-ah, better quit dancing and be a rapper.'
Hoseok said, 'That's a nice joke, honestly. I just don't have time to crack up. I'll laugh when we meet later. Bye-bye!'

He left after waving at the young man. The latter locked the door and went to his bedroom. He went to bed and closed his eyes as he exhaled sharply in exasperation. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

After waking up in the evening, he did the chores and went to sleep again.

The next day.

He did the morning chores and went to his office. He tried to conceal the dressed wound on his left wrist on his way to his cabin.

He realised that he miserably failed at hiding it when one of his coworkers said, 'Trying to die again, huh?'

He decreased the speed of walking but didn't say a word.

His coworker continued, 'What the fuck? Did you just ignore me? Respect, arsehole! I just said the bloody truth and you're acting as if you're deaf!'

Another man said, 'Yaah, Baek Jae-Min! We all know what he's like and what he did to his own family. Why are you even talking to him?'

The young man stopped walking and looked at the coworkers who were busy trash-talking.

Jae-Min said, 'Yaah, Han Min-Joon!' and laughed sarcastically before he continued; he said, 'Of course, I know. It's fun to annoy him and you know that.'

Another coworker said, 'Oppa! Let him be, will you?'
Min-Joon said, 'Yeah, listen to Hye-Joo. Let him be.'
Jae-Min said, 'I wish I could push him off the building or something.'
Hye-Joo said, 'Well, it'd be nice to get rid of him but, you can't be a murderer just like him.'

The young man said in a hesitant tone, 'Can you all just shut up?'

Jae-Min exclaimed, 'Go to hell, arsehole!'