(VI) 'I suppose you're like this with everyone.'

The next day.

Yoongi woke up a little later than usual. Somehow, he made it on time to his office. He had to put up with his rude coworkers as well.

It was around 6 when he stepped out of his office building. He texted Jimin asking if he could join him to walk home. Jimin agreed and said that he would be waiting at the flyover.

Yoongi hurried to the flyover.

When he reached the flyover, he saw Jimin waiting for him. As it was only around 6, it wasn't dark yet.

He walked closer as he gazed at Jimin, who was wearing a black denim jacket over a white T-shirt and blue ripped jeans. He had bangs covering the sides of his forehead. Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off Jimin.

As Yoongi stood in front of Jimin, the latter was confused about the look in the former's eyes.

He said, 'Hyung?' to which Yoongi didn't say anything in response.

He said, 'Yoongi hyung?'

Instead of responding or looking at his eyes, Yoongi stared at his lips, which uttered his name.

Jimin slightly patted Yoongi's right shoulder. Yoongi raised his eyebrows and flinched a little.

Jimin said, 'Are you okay, hyung?'
Yoongi said, 'Uh, y-yeah, tell me.'
Jimin said, 'Oh... Okay... You asked me if I could join you for a walk today... Is there something you wanna tell me?'
Yoongi said, 'Uh, yes...'

Jimin looked at Yoongi with questioning eyes.

Yoongi said 'I mean, no... I don't know... Uh, wait... Yes, I... I did ask you that and no, nothing to tell you.'
Jimin said, 'Are you nervous?'
Yoongi said, 'N-no, I'm n-not.'

Jimin said, 'Are you anxious?'
Yoongi said, 'Yes, uh, no, it's fine... I'm always anxious. That's not the main point.'

Jimin said, 'Do you want me to come over to your house? We could chat or watch something together? Does that sound okay?'

Yoongi said, 'Uh, are you okay with it?'
Jimin said, 'Yeah.'
Yoongi said, 'How?'

Jimin said, 'Why wouldn't I be okay with it?'
Yoongi said, 'I mean, you don't even know me that well and you're totally okay with all this?'
Jimin said, 'Yes, I am...'

Yoongi said, 'I suppose you're like this with everyone.'
Jimin said, 'No, I'm not.'
Yoongi said, 'Then why are you doing this for me?'

Jimin said, 'Because it's you, hyung'
Yoongi said, 'Uh... Who am I? An idol or something?'

Jimin said, 'I don't know. I'm curious about you. I wanna know everything about you... What you like and what you don't like. Everything. Don't ask me for reasons.'
Yoongi said, 'Why can't I ask you for reasons?'
Jimin said, 'Because I don't have any.'

Yoongi took a deep breath and said, 'Alright.'

Jimin said, 'Let's go.'

Yoongi nodded in response and walked home with Jimin. They reached Yoongi's house within a few minutes.

Yoongi said, 'Jimin-ah, lock the door. I'll come back soon.'
Jimin said, 'Where are you going, hyung?'
Yoongi said, 'To shower.'
Jimin said, 'Oh... Okay...'

Yoongi stepped into his bedroom leaving Jimin alone in the living room.

Jimin said, 'Hyung! Do you want me to help with dinner?'
Yoongi said, 'Uh, no... I'll do it.'
Jimin said, 'Oh... Okay...'

He couldn't stay still even though Yoongi didn't ask him for any help. He took off his jacket and placed it on a corner of the couch. He went to the kitchen and looked around. He saw a couple of plates in the sink. He started to do the dishes while Yoongi was showering.