(XII) 'I'm not gonna die.'

The next day.

Jimin woke up first and saw Yoongi hugging him just as he remembered when he fell asleep. He gently kissed Yoongi's cheek and tried to sleep again.

Within a few minutes, he fell asleep.

After around half an hour, Yoongi woke up and exhaled sharply. Jimin hummed faintly and moved to the side. Yoongi quickly got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

When he stepped out, Jimin was sitting on the bed—dangling his legs. Yoongi glanced at him.

Jimin said, 'Good morning, Kitten.'
Yoongi said, 'Good morning...'
Jimin said, 'Are you okay?'
Yoongi said, 'Of course. Why wouldn't I be?'

Jimin said, 'You were in a hurry. So...'
Yoongi said, 'Ah... I just wanted to freshen up.'
Jimin said, 'So clean.'

Yoongi hummed in response.

Jimin got up from the bed and stepped into the bathroom.

Yoongi said, 'I already placed a new toothbrush in the bathroom. Use it, baby.'

Jimin said, 'Alright.' and closed the bathroom door.

Yoongi went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. He had breakfast with Jimin and went shopping for groceries and other things.

Yoongi was at home arranging the things he bought. Jimin said, 'Once I start working, we can share the expenses, hyung.'

Yoongi said, 'It's fine, baby. I don't spend my monthly payments at all. Now that I spend a little, it's not a problem.' to which Jimin hummed in response.

The rest of the day went just like that as Yoongi was busy with chores and Jimin helped him out.

In the evening, after preparing dinner, Yoongi took a shower while Jimin served dinner.

Yoongi stepped out of the bedroom wearing a black shirt and black trousers. He said, 'My T-shirts are yet to be dried. I didn't do laundry last week. That's why I'm wearing a shirt.'

Jimin said, 'I didn't ask you anything, did I?'
Yoongi said, 'Well, I don't want you to think that I still follow what Kang So-Yeon said.'

Jimin said, 'I never told you that I believe so, Kitten.'
Yoongi said, 'I just don't want you to think so, baby.'

Jimin said, 'You can wear anything that you want. I just want you to know that everything suits you.'

Yoongi nodded anxiously in response.

Jimin said, 'Dry your hair properly. I'll be back after showering.'

Yoongi nodded twice in agreement.

After a few minutes, Jimin stepped out of the bedroom wearing a grey T-shirt and black trousers. He looked for Yoongi but he was nowhere to be seen.

He said, 'Kitten?'

There was no response from Yoongi.

He said in a high-pitched voice, 'Yoongi hyung?'

He started to panic as his eyes were getting filled with tears.

Yoongi walked into the house with a basket of folded clothes.

Jimin asked nervously, 'Where were you?'

Yoongi answered, 'I was taking the dried clothes and folding them. What's wrong?'

Jimin ran to Yoongi and pulled him closer for a hug. He clasped Yoongi to him.

Yoongi asked, 'Whoa, what's wrong, Park Jimin?'
Jimin answered, 'I was scared.'

Yoongi took a deep breath and asked, 'Why were you scared?'

Jimin answered, 'I didn't see you anywhere when I stepped out of the bathroom and I-'
Yoongi interrupted, 'I'm not gonna die. What's with you?'

Jimin said, 'Shut up, will you?'
Yoongi said, 'Fine. Let go of me. I'll keep these in the wardrobe and come back. Let's have dinner after that.'

Jimin let go of Yoongi and sniffled.

Yoongi went to the bedroom with the basket of clothes.

Jimin walked to the kitchen and breathed heavily. He washed his face and then, his hands. He sat to have dinner with a bothered look in his eyes.

Yoongi joined him after washing his hands a few minutes later.

Jimin didn't say a word while having dinner. Yoongi couldn't comprehend what was going on in Jimin's mind but he chose not to ask about it.

After dinner, they did the plates together. After the remaining chores, Jimin sat on the couch.

Yoongi sat next to Jimin and glanced at him.

Jimin said, 'Is that it, Kitten?'
Yoongi said, 'Yes, baby.'

Jimin stood up and kneeled on Yoongi just as he did the previous day.

Yoongi slowly licked his dry lips.

Jimin said, 'Kitten...'

Yoongi hummed faintly in a questioning tone and raised his eyebrows.

Jimin said, 'I want you tonight.' and gently squeezed Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi's hands traced Jimin's waist over his T-shirt. He slowly slid his hands inside Jimin's T-shirt.

Jimin's lips parted ways as he felt Yoongi's cold hands exploring his waist. Jimin said, 'Make me moan, Kitten.'

Yoongi pinched Jimin's waist and took his hands off making him shout, 'Ah!'

Yoongi pressed his hands on the couch while he raised his eyebrows as if he was teasing Jimin.

Jimin said, 'What are you doing?'
Yoongi said, 'You said that you wanted me to make you moan.'

Jimin glared at Yoongi for a moment.

Yoongi held his laughter back but ended up making slight laughing noises.

Jimin said, 'I'll make you mine tonight.'
Yoongi said, 'I'm already yours, aren't I?'

Jimin said, 'Oh, Kitten. You're so innocent.' and scoffed. He continued, 'You're about to fuck me tonight.'

Yoongi said, 'Seduce me then.'
Jimin said, 'I certainly will do it, handsome.'

Jimin gently kissed Yoongi's cheek—it was indeed a seductive wet kiss.

Jimin started to unbutton Yoongi's shirt. One by one—slowly yet seductively—he undid Yoongi's shirt.

Jimin held Yoongi's nape with both of his hands and kissed Yoongi's lips once. He kissed Yoongi's nose making the latter's lips move shakily.

Jimin's pointer finger traced Yoongi's face from forehead to chin.

Jimin whispered seductively, 'I love you, my sexy boyfriend.' and left a few wet kisses on Yoongi's neck.

Jimin took his T-shirt off and looked at Yoongi with his lips parted.

Yoongi said, 'Promise me, Park Jimin.'
Jimin said, 'What do you want me to promise you, Kitten?'

Yoongi said, 'Promise me that you won't leave me behind. Ever.' and showed his little finger.

Jimin said, 'I promise you.' and intertwined his little finger with Yoongi's and the latter exhaled sharply in relief.

Jimin said, 'I could never leave you behind.' and kissed Yoongi's little finger.