(XVI) 'Baby, I love you.'

The doorbell was heard but Yoongi couldn't open his eyes.

A voice was heard from the outside.

'Hyung?'

'Yoongi hyung?'

There was no response from Yoongi.

'Hyung, it's me! Your Hob-ah!'

Hoseok started to panic as there was no response from Yoongi.

'Jimin-ah! Are you here?'

'Yoongi hyung! Jimin-ah!'

He tried to open the door but he couldn't as it was locked from the inside.

He called out Yoongi's name a few times.

'Yoongi hyung!'

'If you don't open the door, I'll have to break in!'

Yoongi didn't even flinch a little in response. He lost a lot of blood and was unconscious because of it.

'Hyung, I'll break in now!'

Since Hoseok didn't get a response, he broke into Yoongi's house.

His eyes darkened as he saw unconscious Yoongi sitting on the couch with a cut on his wrist.

He looked around and saw no signs of Jimin being around.

He said, 'Hyung! Can you hear me?' and patted his left cheek thrice.

Yoongi didn't move even a little.

Hoseok hurried to Yoongi's bedroom and took a cloth from the wardrobe.

He came back to the living room and covered the wound by tying the cloth around Yoongi's wrist. He lifted Yoongi and walked to his parked car in front of the house.

He made Yoongi sit inside and buckled him up. He stepped back to Yoongi's house.

Since he broke in, the lock of the door was damaged. He somehow managed to close the door and walked back to his car.

He drove to the nearest hospital with an anxious look on his face.

Yoongi's blood slowly wet the cloth around his wrist.

Hoseok's lips uttered inaudible curses.

Yoongi was rushed to the emergency department. Doctor Kang was always the one who took care of Yoongi's case. Yoongi was intubated and taken to the ICU.

Doctor Kang said, 'He has lost a lot of blood. He hasn't cut his median nerve. He won't lose any ability to use his hand but, we need to do a blood transfusion as soon as possible.'
Hoseok said, 'My blood group is A-positive, Doctor Kang. He's O-positive.'

Doctor Kang said, 'I've informed the blood bank. I'm afraid there won't be much O-positive blood available at the moment. I'll try my best.' and smiled a little.

Hoseok said, 'Thank you, Doctor Kang.' and bowed to show respect. Doctor Kang bowed a little and stepped away.

Hoseok called Jimin but his calls weren't answered.

He whispered, 'Where the fuck are you, Park Jimin?'

He sighed heavily and called Taehyung.

Over the phone.

Hoseok: Hello, Taehyung-ah?

Taehyung: Hobi hyung...

Hoseok: Is Park Jimin there with you?

Taehyung: Uh...

Hoseok: Can you hear me? Taehyung-ah?

Taehyung: Yes, hyung, I can...