(XX) 'I'd take that as a compliment.'

Doctor Lee said, 'So-Min-nim, they were fighting when I checked on Yoongi-ssi twice. I don't know what's going on.'
She said, 'Go check on the other inpatients. I'll take care of him.'

Doctor Lee nodded and bowed once. He left the room after sparing a glance at Yoongi and Jimin.

Doctor Jung walked a little closer to Yoongi. She looked at Jimin in disbelief and dragged the chair a little away from Yoongi's bed. She sat on it and exhaled sharply.

Yoongi pulled Jimin by his wrist and made him sit on the bed. Jimin gulped anxiously.

Doctor Jung said, 'What is this all about?'
Yoongi said, 'Do you mind being specific, Doctor Jung?'

She said, 'You've changed a lot, Yoongi-ssi.'
He said, 'Is that a bad thing?'
She said, 'No, it's not a bad thing that you've changed. The reason for your change isn't any good.'

She crossed her legs and stared at Jimin.

Yoongi said, 'I need a specific explanation, Doctor Jung.'
She said, 'It's great that you've started to talk. You don't have any problems talking now.'
Yoongi said, 'I'd take that as a compliment. Thank you.'

She said, 'Well... Let's start with this. My resident, uh, Lee Tae-Sub, said that you had a problem going on and things like that. It wasn't what I saw when I came here. Do you mind explaining?'

Yoongi said, 'I had a problem with Jimin. It's solved now. There isn't anything else to be sorted out now.'
She said, 'Alright... You've changed because of him if I'm not mistaken.'
Yoongi said, 'Is that a problem?'

She said, 'This change isn't stable or permanent. You had a problem with him and you cut yourself. If he leaves you one day, that'll be your end, too.'
Jimin said, 'I can assure you that it won't happen again.'

She said, 'I'm not talking to you, Jimin-ssi.'
Jimin said, 'Well, I'm talking to you, Doctor Jung.'

Yoongi said, 'It isn't what you think. I don't think I have to explain it to you.'
She said, 'I'm just trying to help you.'

Yoongi said, 'We all know that you're actually doing a great job at it.' and fixed his nasal cannula back as he began to feel trouble breathing.

Jimin said, 'If you're actually trying to help him, get to know him first. Whatever you're trying to do... It isn't helping.'
She said, 'Min Yoongi, you should get married and have a family. Why would you want to waste your precious life with another man?'

Yoongi said, 'My life is useless without this man you're talking about. My life becomes precious when he's with me.'
She said, 'I don't want you to regret anything.'

Yoongi said, 'Apart from this therapy that you're giving me, do you mind just prescribing the tablets?'
She said, 'There is no change in your tablets. I'm prescribing the same. Visit me after a month.'

Jimin said, 'Will he be able to stop taking the tablets?'
She said, 'Yes, of course, but it depends on his mind. If he's all okay, then, he can stop the tablets but not abruptly. We don't want any withdrawal symptoms.'

Jimin said, 'Alright, Doctor Jung.'
Yoongi said, 'Thank you, Doctor Jung.'

She hesitantly flashed a smile and stood up. Without sparing another glance, she walked out of the room.

Jimin side hugged Yoongi and the latter rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin kissed Yoongi's head once.

Yoongi said, 'I love you, baby.'

Jimin said, 'I love you, too, Kitten.'

Yoongi said, 'Is Hobi here?'
Jimin said, 'Hobi hyung, Taetae and Kookie. All of them are here.'

Yoongi said, 'I should meet them.'
Jimin said, 'Of course. I'll go let them know.'
Yoongi said, 'Okay...'

Jimin stood up and pecked Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi flashed a shy smile at Jimin.