(V) 'It sounds unreal.'

Yoongi slowly wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist—the latter was still kneeling on the couch with the former's legs in between his.

Jimin said, 'What is it, Kitten?'
Yoongi said, 'You said that I saved you in the song... What did you mean by that?'
Jimin said, 'Just as the lyric suggests.'
Yoongi said, 'Would you mind explaining?'

Jimin said, 'Mmm... Honestly, you did save me.'
Yoongi said, 'How?'
Jimin said, 'My life used to be boring. I do the same things every day. My appa says that I'm not good enough with anything. Eomma supports Ji-Hye whenever she blames me for her mistakes. I was bored of the same routine that seemed to be an endless loop.'
Yoongi said, 'What did I do, baby?'

Jimin said, 'After meeting you, things changed, Kitten.'
Yoongi said, 'Like how?'
Jimin said, 'You're like a vacation to me. I get some time out of the endless boring loop when I'm with you. You saved me from my boring life.'

Yoongi hummed faintly in response.

Jimin said, 'I know that it doesn't sound reasonable enough but, when you go with the same schedule every day, it'll be boring and you might even wanna stop doing everything. I meant it when I said that you're an angel.'
Yoongi said, 'Angel?'

Jimin said, 'When I'm with you, I go to an alternative universe. You take me somewhere so lovely. I have a hard time deciding what to focus on. I don't know if I should focus on the gorgeous environment that we're in or just on the beautiful you. When I glance at you, I let go of everything else just to focus on you. You take me to heaven, my angel.'

Yoongi said, 'I'm convinced that you can write songs easily.'
Jimin said, 'I meant what I said, Kitten.'
Yoongi said, 'I know, baby.'

Jimin said, 'Mmm? But?'
Yoongi said, 'But... It sounds unreal.'
Jimin said, 'It's not.'

Yoongi said, 'Shouldn't you be home by now?'
Jimin said, 'I'm home.'
Yoongi said, 'What?'

Jimin said, 'Kitten...'
Yoongi said, 'Mmm...?'
Jimin said, 'Don't ask me to go back home. Please...'
Yoongi said, 'Why do you say that?'

Jimin said, 'The place I live in isn't my home. You're my home. You should be asking me to go back to my flat. I'd have to stay here if you ask me to go back home.'
Yoongi said, 'Home? Me?'
Jimin said, 'Yes, Kitten. You.'

Yoongi said, 'How can I be your home?'
Jimin said, 'I don't know. Just don't ask me for reasons.'
Yoongi said, 'Okay...'

Jimin hurriedly took off Yoongi's T-shirt and tossed it onto the couch.

Yoongi said, 'What are you doing?'
Jimin said, 'Do you think I don't fantasize about you?'

He traced Yoongi's bare chest with his fingertips. Yoongi's left hand traced Jimin's waist over his T-shirt.

Jimin took off his T-shirt and parted his lips open.

Yoongi started to stroke Jimin's bare waist with his left hand and lips with his right hand.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's right hand and sucked his middle finger.

Yoongi said in a shaky voice, 'B-baby...'

Jimin started to move his hip over Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi exhaled sharply and gazed at him.

Jimin let go of Yoongi's finger and started to kiss him. He gripped Yoongi's hair and sucked his bottom lip. Yoongi's wet finger ran all over Jimin's back.

When Jimin let go of Yoongi's lips, the latter started to suck the former's skin on the neck.

Jimin said, 'Ah, Kitten...' and moaned softly making Yoongi suck harder.