(VI) 'Make me warm, baby.'

The next day.

All Yoongi got from Jimin was a text that said "Kitten... ❤️ I'm so sorry. I can't come over tonight. I have lots of stuff to do. I miss you ❤️ I love you 😘".

Yoongi had to spend the whole day trying to hide his shy smile.

The next day.

Jimin came over to Yoongi's house in the evening as he told Yoongi in the morning.

They had dinner together and did the chores.

Yoongi exhaled sharply and sat on the couch. He was wearing a white full-sleeve T-shirt and black trousers.

Jimin flashed a flirty smile and sat next to Yoongi. He took lots of photos with Yoongi.

He shared them with Yoongi and said, 'I'll post them on Instagram when we're out of the closet.'

Yoongi said, 'What?'
Jimin said, 'We can't stay like this forever. When my family gets to know, I'll post them.'

Yoongi said, 'Are you gonna... Tell them?'
Jimin said, 'No.'

Yoongi said, 'Then how will they get to know?'
Jimin said, 'It's a small world, Kitten. Nothing stays a secret for a long time.'

Yoongi hummed in response.

Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's lap and lay on the couch. Yoongi smiled shyly and began to stroke Jimin's hair with his left hand.

Jimin's lips parted open as he gazed at Yoongi. With a shy smile, Yoongi slid his right hand into Jimin's black silk shirt. He brushed Jimin's abdomen with his cold fingers.

Jimin said, 'How do I look, Kitten?'
Yoongi said, 'You look nice as always.'
Jimin said, 'And...?'
Yoongi said, 'And what?'

Jimin said, 'I didn't wear this costly black silk shirt and black slim-fit trousers made of satin just to hear that I look "nice".'
Yoongi said, 'Ah... I mean, you do look nice and...'
Jimin said, 'Sexy?'

Yoongi hummed faintly in response.

Jimin pressed his lips tight and looked away from Yoongi. He brushed off Yoongi's hand from his abdomen and pulled his shirt down hiding his body. Yoongi quickly took his hand off Jimin's hair.

Jimin said, 'You don't even like to spend time with me.'

Yoongi leaned forward and whispered huskily in Jimin's ear, 'I don't know how to explain and I'm seriously horrible with words but, you're driving me crazy.' making Jimin's lips part ways as he gazed at the former.

Yoongi promptly leaned backwards and gulped anxiously.

Jimin kissed Yoongi's abdomen over his T-shirt. He gazed at Yoongi for a minute and kissed his abdomen again.

Jimin sat upright and moved backwards. He sat on Yoongi's lap and pressed his feet on the couch. He wrapped his hands around Yoongi's nape.

Yoongi quivered as he felt Jimin's shaky breaths against his face. He parted his lips open and Jimin began to kiss him.

Yoongi slid his hands inside Jimin's shirt and explored his back. He slowly pushed his tongue inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin moaned softly and reached Yoongi's waist with his hands.

Jimin let go of Yoongi's lips and took the latter's T-shirt off. He stroked Yoongi's wrists for a minute.

Jimin positioned Yoongi's hands on his chest. Yoongi started to unbutton Jimin's shirt.

Jimin licked his lips seductively and said, 'Kitten, you're so sexy.'

Yoongi couldn't help his shy smile as he took off Jimin's shirt. He kissed Jimin's left cheek and ear. He sniffed Jimin's neck on the left and made sure to leave a couple of wet kisses. Jimin's hands brushed his shoulder line.