(XIII) 'Why would you write songs about me?'

After lunch, Jimin dropped Yoongi at his house.

Yoongi said, 'Jimin-ah... Can't you stay?'

Jimin said with a warm smile, 'Of course, I can and I will.'

He parked the car and walked into the house with Yoongi.

Jimin sat on the couch and so did Yoongi. Jimin took off his jacket and took a deep breath.

He said, 'Hyung, go freshen up. You seem to be tired.'

Yoongi said, 'Unbuttoning this shirt is a hell of a job. Let that be.' and leaned to the couch.

Jimin said, 'Oh, I'll help you with that.' and stood up. He pulled Yoongi by his forearm making the latter stand upright. He unhurriedly unbuttoned Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi gazed at Jimin with his lips parted ways. He closed his eyes for a minute and thought of Jimin.

He saw Jimin standing in front of him with a warm smile on his lips and a flirty look in his eyes.

He whispered unknowingly, 'Cute.'

Jimin said, 'What?'

Yoongi opened his eyes and stuttered, 'N-nothing. Ah, I-I, Uh...'

Jimin smiled and said, 'You're cute, too.'

Yoongi said, 'Wh-what?'

Jimin pulled Yoongi closer by grabbing his unbuttoned shirt with both of his hands and whispered in his left ear, 'I'm cute but you're cuter. You're hot, tempting and so fucking sexy.'

Yoongi quivered as Jimin's seductive words and unsteady breaths gently stroked his ear.

Jimin let go of Yoongi and said, 'All done. Go freshen up.' to which the latter nodded anxiously and walked to his bedroom.

Jimin licked his bottom lip and flashed a flirty smile.

Yoongi took a shower and wore tracksuit trousers. He was standing with an emotionless face in front of the wardrobe.

Since it was over half an hour already, Jimin stepped closer to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

Yoongi said, 'I'm done. Just a minute.'

Jimin slowly opened the bedroom door.

Yoongi said, 'W-why did you come in here?'
Jimin said, 'Oh, come on, hyung. Don't be shy. We both are men.'

He walked closer to Yoongi and stood at the back of him facing the wardrobe.

He said, 'So many shirts... Don't you have any T-shirts?'
Yoongi said, 'I do...'
Jimin said, 'Then take one out.'

Yoongi said, 'T-shirts don't suit me.'
Jimin said, 'Why do you think so?'
Yoongi said, 'Someone told me that.'

Jimin giggled as he said, 'Who said so? Of course, they suit you. You look handsome no matter what.'

Yoongi said, 'Kang So-Yeon.' and pressed his lips tight.

Jimin said, 'Do you still love her or what?'
Yoongi said, 'No, of course not. I just remember what she said.'

Jimin said, 'Listen to me. Everything suits you well. You look handsome all the time. Now take that deep blue T-shirt out. I'm sure that it'll suit you.'
Yoongi said, 'Oh... Hobi bought me that.'
Jimin said, 'He certainly has a very good fashion sense.'

Yoongi took the blue T-shirt out and wore it.

He said as he closed the wardrobe, 'It doesn't have full sleeves. That's also a reason why I don't wear it anymore.' and fixed his hair.