(XII) 'P-please don't leave m-me alone, Park Jimin.'

The nurse called Yoongi's name and said that it was his turn. Jimin walked with Yoongi.

The nurse said, 'Only the patient is allowed to meet the doctor now.'
Jimin said, 'He's not in the right shape. He needs me. I'll go with him.'
The nurse said, 'Uh... Let me talk about it to the doctor.'

She stepped into the doctor's room while Jimin and Yoongi waited outside.

Yoongi said, 'P-please don't leave m-me alone, Park Jimin.'

Jimin gently held Yoongi's left hand and said, 'I won't, hyung.'

The nurse walked out and said, 'Alright, you both can go in but, please follow what the doctor says.'

Jimin said, 'Thank you.' with a smile and stepped in with Yoongi.

Yoongi began to breathe heavily the minute he saw the psychiatrist.

Jimin said, 'Hello, Doctor Jung...'
Doctor Jung said, 'Yoongi-ssi! Hello! Please be seated. Also, you too, Mister...?'

Jimin said, 'Park Jimin.'
She said, 'Right. Jimin-ssi.'

Jimin made Yoongi sit on the couch in front of her and sat next to him on his left.

Doctor Jung said to Yoongi, 'Usually, only the patient is allowed for the therapy. The nurse said that Jimin-ssi insisted on coming in with you. What's wrong, Yoongi-ssi?'

Yoongi said, 'I-I don't wanna...' and inhaled shakily.

She said, 'You don't want to? What do you not want?'

Jimin said, 'I'm not sure what happens every time but, the moment I brought up coming here, he panicked a lot. I think I should ask you what's wrong because I already tried asking him.'
She said, 'There is nothing wrong. He's not ready for anything. I can't help him if he's like this.'

Jimin gently intertwined his right-hand fingers with Yoongi's left hand. He said, 'Hyung, let's talk this out. No one's gonna hurt you. I'm here. Do you get that?'

Yoongi nodded once in response.

Jimin said, 'I need words, hyung.'
Yoongi said, 'Okay.'

Jimin said, 'Great.' with a smile.

She said to Jimin, 'So... who are you to Yoongi-ssi?'
He said, 'Uh... A close friend... Maybe...?'
She said, 'Oh... I thought you were his brother.'

He said, 'No, I'm not. Of course not. I believe you know about his family. How come you didn't know that he doesn't have any brothers, Doctor Jung?'
She said, 'Well, you both seem to be very close. Your names don't match. Park and Min. I thought you could be his cousin. So I just asked you. Alright. Let's get into the main part. Yoongi-ssi?'

Yoongi was sitting with an emotionless face trying hard to focus.

Jimin said, 'Hyung, she's trying to talk to you. You just have to talk.' and gently squeezed Yoongi's hand in which he had intertwined his fingers. He continued, 'I won't let go of your hand. Let's talk this out. Okay?' with a warm smile.

Yoongi said, 'O-okay.'

Doctor Jung looked at Jimin with questioning eyes but didn't say a word to him.

She said to Yoongi, 'So, Yoongi-ssi... Tell me. How do you feel these days?'

Jimin gently squeezed Yoongi's hand again.

Yoongi said, 'T-the same.'
She said, 'What do you mean by that?'
Yoongi said, 'What I always feel.'
She said, 'Did you cut yourself again?'

Yoongi quickly looked away from her.