(XV) 'He's my boyfriend.'

Jimin glanced at the lady and said, 'How can I help you... Miss?'

She said, 'Hello! Where is Min Yoongi?'
Jimin said, 'Hello... May I know who you are?'

She said, 'Kang So-Yeon. I'm Yoongi's girlfriend.'
Jimin said, 'What? Girlfriend? You're his ex, aren't you?'

She said, 'Ex? What?' and started to laugh out of the blue.

Jimin took his hand off his neck exposing his hickeys and said, 'Stop laughing. There isn't anybody joking. If there is one person who's actually joking, that's you.'

She stopped laughing and glanced at Jimin from top to toe. She noticed all the hickeys and bite marks on his body.

Meanwhile, Yoongi woke up and said, 'Baby?'

He rubbed his eyes and noticed that Jimin wasn't near him. He slowly walked to the living room as he hummed faintly once and said, 'Baby...' in an exhausted tone.

He saw So-Yeon and froze at where he was standing.

Jimin said, 'Kitten, what is this about?'
Yoongi said, 'What?'
So-Yeon said, 'I'm pregnant.'

Yoongi said, 'So? What?
She said, 'You're gonna be a father soon, Yoongi-ya!'
Yoongi said, 'Huh?'

Jimin said, 'Kitten, I asked you a question.'
Yoongi said, 'What the fuck is going on?'
So-Yeon said, 'I'm pregnant with your baby, Min Yoongi.'

Jimin's eyes shed tears of anger and pain; he said to Yoongi, 'Kitten, I trusted you.'

So-Yeon said, 'Kitten? No, mister. I call him that.'

Jimin said, 'You said that you missed me and you fucked me yesterday, but while I was away, you were fucking your girlfriend whom you claimed to be your ex. I trusted you, Min Yoongi. I never knew you had such an ugly side. At least, be a good father to your child.'

Yoongi stood still without a word in response.

Jimin asked, 'Don't you have anything to say, Min Yoongi?'

Yoongi gazed at Jimin with his lips moving shakily, uttering inaudible words.

Jimin said, 'You were right, Min Yoongi. You don't deserve me. You don't deserve to be loved. You're just a lunatic bastard. Everyone was right. I was wrong. You don't deserve anything.'

Without waiting for a reply from Yoongi,  he ran to the bedroom and took his clothes from the wardrobe. He stuffed everything into his backpack and quickly put on a T-shirt.

He walked out of the bedroom and stepped into the living room.

He said, 'Even when my appa thrashed me every day and night, it didn't hurt this much. You hurt me in the worst way possible, Min Yoongi.'

A tear from Yoongi's left eye dropped on the floor.

Jimin sobbed as he said, 'I'll try my best to hide the hickey on my neck that you gave me last night.' and stepped out of the house.

Yoongi cried out, 'No! Baby! Wait!'

Jimin didn't pay attention to Yoongi's words. He didn't bother to even spare a glance at Yoongi. He hurriedly walked off somewhere.

Yoongi sat on the couch as he felt his legs becoming weak.

He exhaled sharply and stared at So-Yeon. She was about to step inside.

He said, 'Stay where you are, Kang So-Yeon.' in a deep voice.

She flinched and stood still without taking a step either forward or backwards.