(X) 'Can I hug you?'

Jimin gently stroked Yoongi's right shoulder and said, 'Shhh... It's fine. You're fine.'

Yoongi said as he sobbed, 'I-I did not k-kill a-a-anyone...'

Jimin said, 'I know and I trust you, hyung.'

Yoongi shouted, 'I'm not a murderer!'

Jimin said, 'I know it... You know it, too... It's fine. We both know it. It's alright.'

Yoongi screamed in frustration and gripped Jimin's shirt tightly.

Jimin caressed Yoongi's hand as he said, 'Shhh... It's okay...' and stroked his hair. Yoongi nuzzled up against Jimin's abdomen.

Jimin said, 'Let's sort things out. I guess you're going through a lot in your mind.'

Yoongi just sobbed and didn't utter a word in response.

Jimin said, 'Hyung, come on. Let's sit on the couch. Mmm?'

He helped Yoongi to stand up and made him sit on the couch. He kept Yoongi's phone on the table and sat next to him.

He said, 'Hyung, it's fine. Okay?'
Yoongi said, 'I didn't do it, Jimin-ah. Why are they blaming me?'
Jimin said, 'Who blamed you, hyung?'

Yoongi said, 'Baek Jae-Min,
Han Min-Joon and Pyu Hye-Joo'
Jimin said, 'Who are they?'
Yoongi said, 'My coworkers.'

Jimin said, 'They don't know you well, do they?' as if he was annoyed.

Yoongi said, 'What do you mean?'
Jimin said, 'They're just your coworkers. They don't know you well. They just say what they heard of you from others. Just gossip. Why are you so worked up over gossip, hyung?'
Yoongi said, 'I-I don't know.'

Jimin said, 'How about we visit Doctor Jung So-Min tomorrow?'

Yoongi started to breathe heavily again.

Jimin intertwined his left-hand fingers with Yoongi's right-hand fingers and said, 'I'll come with you.'

Yoongi said, 'She won't let you come with me.'
Jimin said, 'I'll talk to her about it. You don't have to worry. Just come with me, hyung.'

Yoongi looked at Jimin with his eyes filled with tears. He blinked once and the tears fell from his eyes. Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes, which showed extreme distress and gently wiped the tears off his face.

Yoongi said, 'Can I hug you?'
Jimin said, 'How can I refuse when you ask me with such a cute face, hyung?'

He flashed an assuring smile and embraced Yoongi.

Yoongi tightly gripped Jimin's shirt and said, 'Thank you, Jimin-ah.' as he nuzzled up against Jimin's neck.

Jimin said, 'I'm always here for you. You don't have to thank me.' and gently rubbed Yoongi's back.

The shaky breaths of Yoongi against Jimin's neck made him quiver.

After a couple of minutes, Yoongi broke the hug and said, 'I have never felt this comfortable with anyone. Hobi doesn't make me feel uncomfortable but, I have never felt like hugging him before.'

Jimin said, 'I'm happy to hear that you're comfortable around me.' with a warm smile—it made Yoongi smile shyly.

Jimin said, 'It's time for dinner. How about we cook something?'
Yoongi said, 'Don't you have class tomorrow? I have to go to work, too.'

Jimin said, 'I can take a day off. So can you. Let's sort things out. I don't want to lose you in any way, hyung.'
Yoongi said, 'I won't cut myself.'

Jimin said, 'Why should I believe you?'
Yoongi said, 'I don't know.'
Jimin said, 'Alright. Lemme order something then.'

Yoongi said, 'I'll pay...'
Jimin said, 'I'll pay because you'll buy me food tomorrow after visiting Doctor Jung.'
Yoongi said, 'Uh... Okay...?'

Without another word, Jimin ordered dinner and it was delivered within half an hour. They had dinner together and watched a movie. Yoongi hesitated, but Jimin persuaded him to watch it.

As they watched it, Jimin saw a different side of Yoongi—a side of him that Jimin had never seen. Yoongi was focused on solving the mystery even before the movie revealed it.

Yoongi said, 'It's him. Don't you think so?'

Jimin was silently gazing at Yoongi.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin and asked, 'Do you think it's not him?'

Jimin blinked twice and said, 'Huh? What?'

Yoongi said, 'Aren't you focusing? This is so interesting, Jimin-ah.'
Jimin said, 'Of course, I'm focusing... A lot... Indeed interesting.'

Yoongi said, 'I'm sure that it's him.' and looked at the screen.

After watching the movie, Jimin went home. He had to work on the project he was currently doing. He couldn't call or text Yoongi. He worked on the project and then, went to sleep after taking a shower.

Yoongi texted Hoseok at night.

On texting.

Yoongi: Hi...

Hoseok: Yoooooo!!
Hoseok: I called you a lot of times! Why didn't you answer?!

Yoongi: I was out. Shopping.

Hoseok: Mmm... Jimin said the same thing!

Yoongi: Yeah, I know.

Hoseok: How do you know?

Yoongi: He told me.

Hoseok: Okay... So, it's been months since you visited the psychiatrist

Yoongi: I know.

Hoseok: Okay... When will you visit her?

Yoongi: Tomorrow.

Hoseok: Oh!! I can't come over tomorrow. I have lots of work!! 😭

Yoongi: No, you don't have to.

Hoseok: Are you going to...

Yoongi: What?

Hoseok: Go alone? 😶

Yoongi: No.

Hoseok: Then?? 😶

Yoongi: Jimin will come with me.

Hoseok: Okay!! 😌

Yoongi: Good night.

Hoseok: Good night, hyung!! ❤️

Yoongi sighed heavily. He plugged in his phone to charge and was in bed, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't handle all of his emotions at once.

He thought to himself, 'I shouldn't have let Jimin in. He must have thought that I'm such a loser. Argh...'

He fell asleep around 4 in the morning as usual.