(VIII) 'It makes the evolution of feelings easier.'

A week passed.

On a fine evening.

As Yoongi was walking home, he saw Jimin waiting at the flyover.

As he saw Yoongi, he exclaimed, 'Hello, hyung! I missed you!'

A shy smile gleamed on Yoongi's lips.

He asked, 'How did your project go?'
Jimin answered, 'It was fine, hyung. It was a hell of a job though. I feel totally drained out.'
Yoongi said, 'Go home and get some rest.'

Jimin said, 'But I wanna spend some time with you.' and pouted.

Yoongi said, 'We can do that tomorrow. Now go get some rest.'
Jimin said, 'Can you come over to my flat today?'
Yoongi said, 'Uh... N-no...?'

Jimin said, 'Oh, why though? I live alone. It'll be just us anyway. At night, I'll drop you off at your house. You don't have to walk home.'
Yoongi said, 'Do you think it's a good idea?'
Jimin said, 'Of course, it is. Come on!'

He held Yoongi's hand and walked to his flat.

After a few minutes, Yoongi said, 'So, this is the way to your flat...'

Jimin exclaimed, 'Yes!'

Yoongi said, 'I thought yours was near mine. Why did you even decide to walk to my house and then to your flat?'
Jimin said, 'Because I felt like doing so.'

Yoongi said shyly, 'Alright. I'm not asking you for reasons.'

Jimin hummed in response with a smile on his face.

They reached Jimin's flat after a few minutes of walking. Yoongi hesitantly walked in.

Jimin said, 'Oh, I'm sorry.'
Yoongi said, 'Uh... Why?'
Jimin said, 'You don't like to be touched. I held hands with you. Sorry about that.'
Yoongi said, 'I don't mind. It's okay.'

Jimin said, 'So... You don't have touch discomfort anymore, do you?'
Yoongi said, 'I still have it. I just don't mind you touching me.'

Jimin grinned in response while Yoongi flashed a shy smile.

Jimin said, 'I'm not in the mood to cook. Lemme order something.'

Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket and glanced at his phone screen. He said, 'It's 7 already. I'll cook. You don't have to order anything.' and kept it on the table.

Jimin said, 'I want you to spend some time with me. If you go to the kitchen, who will help me not get bored?'
Yoongi said, 'Uh... Alright...?'
Jimin said, 'What do you wanna eat?'
Yoongi said, 'I'm easy. Your choice.'

Jimin said, 'How about Tteokbokki and cheese corn dogs? It's been a few months since I ate those. I'm craving them now.'
Yoongi said, 'Mmm... Okay.'
Jimin said, 'Alright. Lemme order those'

He quickly took his phone in his hands and ordered dinner.

Yoongi said, 'Jimin-ah, at least, keep your bag down, will you?'
Jimin said, 'Mmm... Done! I've ordered dinner. I'll go take a shower now. All you gotta do is to open the door and get the delivery when the food delivery comes. I'll try to shower quickly though.'

Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Jimin walked hurriedly to his bedroom.

Yoongi looked around and kept his office bag on the left side of the couch. He took off his blazer and kept it near his office bag. He sat on the couch doing nothing.

After a few minutes, Jimin stepped out of his bedroom with water droplets dripping from the strands of his hair.

He looked at Yoongi and flashed a smile—which was indeed flirty—as he dried his hair and that was when the doorbell was heard.