(XV) 'I'm not attractive.'

On Saturday.

It was the cultural festival day at Jimin's university. He called Yoongi around half past eight in the morning.

Yoongi was getting ready to go to Jimin's university. He answered Jimin's call within a few seconds.

Over the phone.

Jimin: Hello, hyung!

Yoongi: Hello, Jimin-ah...

Jimin: Are you still in bed?

Yoongi: No, I'm almost ready. I'll be there soon...

Jimin: Alright! What are you wearing?

Yoongi: Uh... Why do you ask?

Jimin: Can't I ask you that?

Yoongi: Uh... I'm wearing... A black turtle neck T-shirt, a black overcoat and black jeans.

Jimin: Oh, you must be looking very handsome! Be safe in the university. A lot of pretty girls will try to woo you.

Yoongi: Oh, come on, Jimin-ah. They won't. I'm not attractive.

Jimin: But you're insanely attractive to me. I don't know why but, you look sexy all the time with zero effort.

Yoongi: Stop with the sweet talk. Are you ready to perform?

Jimin: Yes! Taetae will be the one playing the guitar. He's a genius at it!

Yoongi: I guess I'll get to meet Jungkook today.

Jimin: Certainly! I'll give him your number. He'll text you.

Yoongi: Okay...

Jimin: I gotta go now. I'm waiting for you! Bye!

Yoongi: Mmm... Perform well, Jimin-ah... Bye...

Jimin hummed in response and hung up. Yoongi got ready and headed to the university.

Jimin walked backstage and went to drink some water. While coming back, he heard a noise from the dressing room.

Since it was almost time for the cultural festival to start, he was sure that there would be no one in the dressing room.

Jimin's curiosity rose. He went near the dressing room. He heard someone say, 'Come on, just one.'

He couldn't recognise this voice.

Someone said, 'Not now. People will see us!' in an alarmed tone.

He whispered, 'Kim Seokjin-nim?'

The other voice said, 'Ah, honey, just one...'
Seokjin said, 'That's enough!'
The other voice said, 'One! Just one!'
Seokjin said, 'Stop it!'

Jimin ran to the dressing room and pushed the door open.

He saw a man kissing Seokjin's neck.

He said, 'Oh... Uh, I'm sorry. I thought someone was in trouble...'

Seokjin said, 'J-jimin-ah...'

Jimin said, 'Your secret is safe with me, Professor Kim.' with a warm smile.

The other man said, 'Uh, I'm Kim Namjoon. As you can see, I'm his boyfriend.'
Jimin said, 'Nice to meet you, Namjoon-nim. I've never seen you around...?'
Namjoon said, 'Yeah, because I don't work here.'

Seokjin said, 'He's a first-year Nephrology resident at Seoul National University Hospital.'
Jimin said, 'Oh, that's wonderful! Professor-nim is very lucky.'

Namjoon said, 'How come you're okay with this? I mean, this, us...'

Jimin rubbed his nape awkwardly and said, 'I like someone... The songs I'll be singing today are for him. I'm not sure if he likes me back though.'