Chapter 17- Unexpected

Jade's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath. Okay, today's the day. I hope everything will work out well.

The four of us stood around a corner in a dark hallway.

"Don't forget our plan," I reminded. "Dani and Jane, you two check the dancing classes and signal us when Renee's about to go out for dismissal. Then Kaylie and I will walk up to Renee and ask her...nicely if I could have a chat with her. If she agrees, then good. If not, Kaylie, start insulting her, since I'm not good with insults...Eventually she'll get annoyed and will want to talk back to us. Remember?"

"Yes, let's go," Dani suggested, checking her watch. "It's almost 10:30. Come on."

The whole school was empty except for the students who joined extra curricular activities. Dani and Jane hid behind the doors of the girls' restroom while Kaylie and I waited at the chairs.

Not more than 10 mintutes I saw Jane emerge from the door, pointing at the room. On cue, Renee and her minions burst out of the door, wearing dancing shoes and clothes.

I motioned Kaylie to follow me from behind. I blocked Renee's path.

"Hi Renee!" I said cheerfully. "Mind if we talk?"

She didn't even look at me. She just answered, "Get out of the way, I don't remember being friends with a weirdo."

I soo want to strangle her right on the spot, but I gathered myself. Kaylie was preparing to say something, but I shook my head slightly.

"Oh, come on. A little chat won't hurt, Renee," I pleaded with a sweet smile.

"Can you just go away?! I said I don't want to talk to you, weirdo! Now move!" She shoved me hard with her hand. I nodded to Kaylie and she walked past me, catching up to Renee and her minions.

Renee scoffed, looking at Kaylie. "What is it this time? I don't need another weirdo wasting my time. I have something impirtant things to do that to talk to you losers. Move!" Kaylie didn't bother to be kind. Her eyes flashed with anger.

"Look, Renee, stop being a bitch about everything! People ask you nicely already and you turn them down like you're some kind of queen. You don't know it, but all people hate you a lot. They're just too scared to say so."

Renee seemed angry, but chose to ignore what Kaylie said and continued to walk. I could see Dani and Jane nearby listening and recording.

From behind, Kaylie yelled loudly, "And Pete will never, ever, ever like a person like you, no one will! Because forcing people to do things they don't want to do doesn't get you anything."

Renee and her friends stopped dead on their tracks. She looked at us. "I don't know what you're talking about," She said vaguely.

Kaylie didn't stop. "And you should realize that you'll have a consequence for every bad thing you do. In the end, everyone will find out about your little secret, you bitch! And you know exactly what I'm talking about, Renee." Kaylie glared at her.

Renee sneered. "Well, well. Some little idiot found out. However, I can't have you blabbing this piece of information to people, can I? If Cara was the one who told you..." She seemed angry, but recovered quickly. "Anyway, this doesn't matter. Because the two of you will never tell anyone about this." Her tone was commanding.

Kaylie rolled her eyes. "What makes you think we'll listen to you?"

"Well, if you don't..hmm...If you choose to tell....you know what happened to our dear Rica..." She said viciously. My blood boiled.

"Rica? So you were the one who started all the rumors about Rica! And you're blackmailing us?! You foul-

My sentence was cut short by a loud yell.

"You bitch!" Kriss came out from behind a locker, hurtling towards Renee. All of us were to stunned to move. I don't know what Kriss was doing here on a Saturday, but there was no time to ask.

We all stared at Kriss, who currently was pushing Renee towards the floor. She seemed outraged. Renee regained her balance soon, and with her minions, they tried to tackle Kriss to the ground. Basically they were having a physical fight. I ran forward to help her, but looking at it, Kriss didn't need any help.

She punched Renee on her shoulders and the others while dodging them at the same time. Soon Renee was left. The others were at the side, currently abandoning Renee. Kriss didnt even have a single bruise, while Renee's hair was messed up and had a cut on the side of her cheek. She looked so messed up. Eyeliner badly smeared, her Prada bag opened with its contents filing out, shirt lopsided, and one of her rubber shoes were out of her feet, I wanted to laugh at her and take a photo at her to post it online. She was complaining about some stupid strand of her hair becoming loose from her braid. I would have enjoyed it, but all of us will get in trouble if the principal saw this happening. This was so not part of the plan!

"Stop them!" I yelled to Kaylie. She nodded at me with an amused face.

Kaylie and Jane dashed towards to break them apart. Danielle couldn't; she had to record everything Renee said, and right now she was blackmailing us, so this is a source of evidence.

Renee's wannabes were even helping to drag Renee away. Guess they know that Renee will lose the fight if they continued. Kaylie and I held Kriss's shoulders to drag her, but that didn't stop Kriss from trying to get back to Renee.

"You stupid idiot!" Renee screeched. "I have a broken fingernail because of you, Kriss! And my hair! Don't you know how much time I spent-

"Shut up!" I shouted. Renee's friends had to stop her from coming towards Kriss.

"You deserved it, you-

"What is all the noise about?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Sorry if its a bit short. The continuation of this will be on the next chapter. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy reading!)