The Golden Butterfly

TW: Discussion of what could be the equivalent of a drug, and its forced administration, as well as unauthorized administration on people who are not aware they're being given it. 

Monday morning in the last week of April came with a bone chilling fog greeting the Golden Trio as they apparated in the small lane where Malfoy's office was located. Harry had to use all his argumentation skills over the weekend to persuade his friends to come up here today, and he barely succeeded. Both Ron and Hermione tried their best to talk Harry out of accepting that weird deal Malfoy had offer and just investigate the case by himself, but Harry knew that he had to come.

Eventually Ron and Hermione gave in, knowing that there was no changing Harry Potter's mind when it had already settled on something. As usual, both of them decided to tag along in his madness, and so there they were. Hermione looked around, trying to figure out where she was.

- Harry, Baker Street is just on the other side of those houses, isn't it? - She pointed to the houses across the street from the wall that should be Malfoy's office.

- Yes. - Harry confirmed in a gloomy mood. - It's a really bad joke.

- God, it is! - She laughed. - Who could tell Malfoy would end up being a private investigator whose office is just down the street from the greatest fictional muggle detective's house?

- That is not the weirdest thing in the history that Harry told us... - Ron pointed out, without his usual good mood due to the weird situation they were in.

- Oh, Ron... It may be. It really may. Because this would mean that somehow Malfoy reads muggle literature. - Hermione said, and Ron halted. He clearly hadn't thought about it that way.

- No way. - Ron was shocked. - It's just a coincidence then.

- It can't be... - Hermione stared at the yellowish bricks in the wall where number 1 Siddons Lane should be. - You know, I'll just ask him. Let's go in.

Harry knocked three times and the black door and large window appeared to them. He opened the door, and this time there was a woman sitting behind the counter. She had short light brown hair and blue eyes.

- Hello, good morning. - She greeted them nicely. - You must be... - She looked down to what could be Malfoy's agenda. - The... Golden Trio? - She asked, looking at them once again with her eyes filled with genuine surprise.

- Urgh, people don't call us that anymore. - Hermione complained.

- Malfoy does. - Harry stated. - Yes, that would be us... - He answered the secretary.

- Uh, yes, sure. Welcome! Please, take a sit, and I'll call Draco for you. - She said, still staring. Malfoy didn't seem to have filled his secretary in on who was coming to his office that morning. She stepped out of the counter still staring at the three of them and knocked at the door to Malfoy's office, but it was Anya who opened the door.

- Hi Sabrina! - She greeted the secretary looking a bit sleepy. - Oh, they're here already! - She added, suddenly fully awaken, after seeing the trio behind the secretary.

- Hello Anya! - Hermione greeted her.

- Hi Ms. Granger. - Anya greeted back. - I'll go get Uncle Draco. He's down in the Safe Room.

Anya left the door open and disappeared inside the office. Sabrina the secretary was gaping at the empty office, probably also surprised that Anya and the "Golden Trio" already knew each other.