A change of purebloods

It was a Tuesday, and November 2nd. Draco was still a little hang over from the Aeternum Caput's Samhain, but he and Harry had lots of work to do, so the small break they had was over before they even got a proper taste of it. It had been such a short break this time, but they still found a way to enjoy it. Draco was still feeling his entire body sore, but his mind was completely fresh.

Their lives had been quite a mess on the previous month. They had to deal with Lucius Malfoy being released from Azkaban, Ron's absence in the Auror department, and their very complicated case involving the strange Grimoires from a very old legend.

The bright side was Rosie, their new and beautiful goddaughter. She had been born prematurely, but she was growing strong and bringing a lot of joy to their tumultuous life. It was a pity they didn't have more time to spend with her.

But in order to give Ron and Hermione enough time to spend with their daughter, Draco and Harry had been working a little extra, or maybe a lot extra. They were constantly exhausted, and the Samhain had been a mere gasp for air in their current messy lives.

In that particular evening, however, they felt a little nostalgic. Harry and Draco were sitting at Draco's obsidian safe room, staring at a board once again. However, this time, the board didn't contain elaborate diagrams filled with information. It had only a small table:

Haunted Grimoires – Legend of the Seven Demons

Book

Demon Name

Story description

Location

Status

White Book

Anima

Soul-Eating Demon

Unknown

Unknown

Purple Book

Invidus

Envy Demon

Unknown

Unknown

Yellow Book

Avaritus

Greed Demon

Unknown

Unknown

Green Book

Reditus

Time Demon