Book of Incubus

TW: Violence, torture, blood, graphic injuries, and death. This is much more explicit than my "usual" violence, so proceed carefully.

Harry was looking down at Draco. He was on his knees, tied up at Harry's feet, and Daphne Greengrass was pulling his head up by his platinum hair, and forcing him to face Harry.

– Come on, Potter. You are going to kill him. But this is not going to go nice and easy with some killing curse. You will cut him open, and we'll let him bleed to death. Nice and slow, and very painfully. Let's start with the cruciatus, shall we? – Daphne said with a soft and sweet smile.

Harry could not move, and he could not feel a single thing. His body did not belong to him, he had no control whatsoever.

– Come on, raise your wand. You are powerless, Potter. You have always been powerless! You cannot protect the people you love. – Daphne said, and Harry saw his own wand pointing to the middle of Draco's chest.

– Torture him, Potter. – Daphne demanded. Harry knew that this had not worked. He would never hurt Draco, he couldn't. This was not happening. This was not real!

– Crucio. – Harry heard himself saying. But he knew it would not work. He would never hurt Draco; the incantation alone would not hurt him.

But Draco screamed. Draco screamed in the deepest of pains, and Harry felt his heart stopping.

No. No. No! I need to stop this! Harry tried to break the flow of his magic, but he could not understand what was going on.

Daphne was laughing while holding Draco on his knees. Eventually, he stopped screaming and his head hanged low. But Daphne pulled it up, forcing him to face Harry again. Draco was crying.

– That's right. Look at him, Draco, the man you love has just tortured you. He is about to kill you! Don't you have anything to say? – Daphne yanked Draco's hair, pulling his head again, and another tear streamed down his face.

No. This is not what happened. Harry thought. This is not how this went!

– Now cast the cutting curse, Potter. Cast Sectumsempra at Draco for me. Let's finish him off! – Daphne ordered, and Harry felt the words forming in his lips.

He could not speak. He had to keep his mouth shut.

No! NO! He felt his desperation growing.

– Trying to resist, Potter? Your will is not strong enough. You didn't save anyone, did you? You let so many people die... They all died because of you. It was your fault! – Daphne said, and Harry felt a hot tear streaming down his own face.

No, this is not how this went. This is over. Daphne is gone. Harry thought.

– I am not gone, Potter. – She laughed sweetly again. – You want proof? I'll give you proof. Sectilis procella! – Daphne cast, pointing her wand at Draco.

Draco's scream was agonizing, and his pain was unbearable to Harry's eyes. A thousand cuts surged in his beautiful and pale skin, tinting the floor with red.

NO, NO, NO! This is not real! Harry wanted desperately to point his wand elsewhere, to move, to do anything, but he was trapped. Draco's blood was dripping dangerously fast, and Harry needed to find a way to stop this. Draco had survived that curse once; he could survive it again. Harry just needed to hurry up.

A hissing laugh came from behind him, and even without seeing the person, Harry knew who it was.

– Harry Potter... The boy who lived... We meet again! – Voldemort's hissing voice said right beside his ear. – And to think that you only defeated me because of this boy!