13

"Onika chilllll."

This why I ain't wanna have sex with her yet. I was just so damn horny last night, I had to. And seeing her dressed the way she was made it no better. When I got home, I was supposed to lay down with them and go to sleep since I have work this afternoon.

Now she wanna suck my dick early in the morning. I can't, i'm still sensitive and i'm sure she is too. Which is why she trynna suck my dick. Like chill, baby. It's not going nowhere.

Just because I have morning wood doesn't mean it needs to be taken care of. I can just let this one go down from a shower since all that happened last night. She fucked me, I didn't fuck her. And i'm not even mad at it, I love it when she make me bitch.

"Baby come on now, give me a break. I'm finna cry, this shit feel so good." I mumbled but the feeling of her mouth just....fuck man she got me where she want me.

I enjoyed the feeling, ignoring my legs twitching. I'm so sensitive, i'm not even being dramatic. This girl will fuck until she can't fuck nomo. It's different when IM fucking her. She's tapping out like a motherfucker then.

"Just one more, daddy and i'll leave you alone."

"Mmm, one more." I whispered as my eyes rolled back. It's about to come now, a lil quick nut. My day better be amazing. "Fuuccckkkk, Onika." My hips were trying their best to get away from her as I came, but she kept going as I went through it. By time I calmed down she was a giggling mess. Ain't shit funny dawg.

I went soft so fast, im sure she drained every drop out of me. Ain't no more kids. After she have this one. She's definitely pregnant. I was nutting in her the whole night and she didn't stop me. Me being drunk, I wouldn't have pulled out. She know she would've had to jump off on her own. We've been there before. But she didn't, so that mean she knows.

"I'll clean you up." She walked in the bathroom and I heard the water running. Then she came back to me and pulled me from the bed. My damn legs tingling, she didn't give me
no time. But I still walked slowly in the restroom and let her undress me.

That's when I noticed the bubble bath. And her face. She just look like she was fucked last night. Hair all over, dried up tears on her face. It's obvious she had a time.

"Come on BB." She pulled me to the water and I stepped into the huge tub. The warm water felt so good, I sunk in deeper and moaned at it. "I'll get you some lounge clothes."

"Uhn uhn, where you going?" I rasped out before she could walk out. Know damn well she not finna leave me in this tub by myself. "Come get in with me."

"No, im fine. I'm gonna shower once you're situated and stuff. Just relax."

"I can't relax without you."

She sighed heavily before still walking out. I know she better be finna get in this water with me. I'm not playing with her. We need to be glued together right now.

Her sexing just do that to me. I need to feel her.

When she came back in, she had clothes in her hands for the both of us. I smiled small when she took that robe off and stepped in the water. She tried to sit across from me, but I pulled her on top of me. Playing games.

She grunted before wrapping her arms around my waist and pecking my lips. I'm damn near sleep right now.

"You tired daddy?"

"As fuck."

"Did I do good?" She pushed my hair out my face and I bit my lip with lidded eyes. I swear she so fine, look good as fuck. Even when she look a fucking mess. Got nut and tears all over her face. "Lynn wanted to go to school, she's upset."