20

"Pretty girl." I looked back at Lynn in the backseat. She was half sleep and I pushed her fingers out her mouth. Sleepy self. It's so late I need to hurry and get her home. We went to my Mamas house for one thing and ended up staying for a damn gathering.

I hate that my family just be pulling up sometimes. Wasn't even there for all that. Like seriously.

Onika been sleep since before we even got in the car. She had got in my mama bed when we were there. I had to carry her out to the car. Lynn had been playing with my niece so she's tired out. And by playing I mean sitting in the floor with Solaé and messing with dolls. That was enough for her.

But I need to get my girls home so they can sleep. Looking all wore out. 

I sighed after getting Lynn successfully bathed and laid down. She was upset about a bath but she went to school today so she had to. If it were up to me she could've waited until the morning. But Onika don't play that. So I just got it out the way really quickly.

The queen herself is in the shower now and I just got in. By time i'm finished she should be ready to lay down and go straight to bed. I'm already knowing she'll be passed out before I even make it to her.

So I made my shower quick and threw some sweats on with a sports bra. Then I went to her room and crawled in the bed with her. She put that leg over me without moving the rest of her body. Girl always naked.

"Can you massage my legs please?" The whine in her voice told me enough and I started to softly massage it. That explains her sleeping all that time today. She felt it coming.

"Your legs hurt most?"

"And my lower back."

"So the same areas?"

"Yes. BB."  She whined my name and I pulled her on top of me. Applying a bit of pressure on her back making her whimper. Every time she get in pain like this I wish I could take it away. The pain show all over her. "I'm tired."

Feeling my neck get wet I sighed. I hate when she cries. It break my heart so much.

"You wanna drink the tea?"

"No I just wanna go to sleep." She wiped her face and I kept rubbing her back. It was making me feel bad because she didn't want to do what I knew would ease her pain. But she just doesn't wanna move.

"I can go get it and-"

"No Bey."

"Onika it'll help you mama." I was being calm with her so she wouldn't get upset. She's already tired and crying. I'm not trying to make it worse. "But if you want to i'll just keep rubbing you until I go to sleep. Promise me you'll go to sleep."

I'm not trying to leave her up by herself. Especially when she's in pain because that never ends well. But I knew she wouldn't promise me she would go to sleep.

So I stayed up until I knew she was actually out of there. Then I started to massage her butt while putting myself to sleep.

"Onikkaaa, come on get up so you can drink the tea."

She just been laying here, not wanting to move. Lynn has been trying with me but she's set on her decision, she doesn't wanna move. I just want her to at least ease it. Even if it's just a little bit.

"Mommy. Please." Lynn grabbed her face but she just kept her eyes closed and her head limp. I only know she's awake because she woke up at like 4am. "Mama make you feel better."

I said fuck it and went to make still make the tea. So it would stay hot, I used a thermal mug and closed the top on it before going upstairs. Lynn was still trying, but Onika was sitting up this time. She had her head in her knees while her eyes stayed closed.