88

I was so irritated

I was so irritated. Forgetting that Onika is pregnant has been a routine at this point. All she does is sleep sleep sleep. Literally I tried to wake her up cause I was leaving and I didn't trust Mia up by herself. This motherfucker opened her eyes to look at me for five seconds before closing them back.

So long story short, Mia is in the office with me. I had to sneak her ass in here without anyone noticing. It was hard making Kelly do something stupid like get everyone new pens from the storage room then pass them out. She was pissed when I told her to do that.

I'll make it up to my best friend.

"You need to stay in Onikas office. Lock the door that opens from the other side and keep the blinds closed. If anyone sees you you're done for." I sat at my desk as she did what I said. I'm honestly just waiting for the day that Onika says to off her. There's a feeling that it'll be soon cause she's been real jealous lately.

Last night I was on the couch watching tv when Mia joined me a couple inches away. Onika came down from a shower and damn near lost her mind. I just moved over before she could say anything. Nobody wants to argue with her.

I'm wondering if it'll get to the point where she doesn't even wanna fuck her anymore. Which I doubt cause then it'll be pointless that we kept her in the first place. Deep down i'm ready to fuck her; get it over with.

"So i'm gonna need you to explain why the fuck I just had to distribute new pens!" Kelly came into my office upset. I chuckled at her face, semi feeling bad but getting a laugh at the same time. "You think this shit funny? I swear you lucky you my best friend or i'll quit."

"Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you can't quit."

"Shut up. Is Onika here?"

"Nope. She's at home with the kids."

"So did you fire my bitch or what? She ain't been here in like two months."

"It has not been two months. But no, she's not fired. I was waiting for my dad to stop popping up. Today would've been a good day for her to come but...the kids. Plus she was really tired."

Like knocked out. I was shook she slept so hard. Know Onika will wake up from the drop of a feather. Her mom skills are tight.

"Mm. You need to stop working her out so damn much. Next thing you know you'll be on baby number three."

I cringed looking away from her. Really I wasn't supposed to do that cause it was a rookie reaction. Her eyes widened and she gasped loudly.

"Bitch that's why she's tired?! Is she pregnant Bey?"

"Shh, don't say anything." I whispered harshly going to close the door. I'm not sure if Solange is in office today, I need not a soul else to know. Kelly is enough and I know she'll be calling Nic today.