85

"Momma moovvveee." I mugged her. She in one of her little moods where she wanna have her kids under her. We already came to DJ house for her, I don't wanna be kissed on. Shit I didn't even wanna be here but Nia made me come.

Literally came to Beys house and pulled me out the bed. I told them I didn't wanna go anywhere but...man. Carol made demands and she meant it so, here we are.

"Stop pushing me off."

"Momma for real, you getting on my nerves."

"Quit talking to your mother like that." Beyoncé thumped my forehead. I slightly pouted, trying not to catch an attitude. I'm just tired and wanna lay down. It's really too early to be gathered right now. It's random as hell actually. I'll understand if this was planned and not a call out of nowhere.

"So give me a hug and a kiss Onika."

"Momma I just diiiddd."

I gave her a hug and another kiss. Of course that didn't make her move though. I'm just about to take advantage of this. She kept hugging me so I crawled in her lap and laid there. Might as well. Knowing her she's enjoying this.

The sound of the kids running upstairs made me shake my head. Does playing ever get that serious? They will make the most noise playing the simplest games. Prolly playing connect four or some shit. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was my two making the most noise. I don't know where they get that being loud shit from....

"I missed you Nika." Momma whispered to me while rocking us. She's so dramatic and sweet at the same time, how cute. But we just saw each other the other day because I dropped Cel off. Should not be missing me.

"I just saw you Momma..."

"So. You dropped Cel off and left."

"I had to go somewhere Momma."

"So...and I miss you. It's okay if you don't miss me back, I just thought you should know that I do miss you."

"I love you Ma." That's all I could say. I wasn't gonna lie and say I missed her back when I didn't. It's not that I don't wanna see her though, I just didn't have the feeling of missing her.

We were just laying there when we heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. Our eyes were glued to the end to see who it was. Definitely Lynn and Ariana. They came standing in front of me before screaming. I jerked back some cause it scared the shit out of me.

Little girls are very dramatic. No one else was screaming and they didn't look hurt at all. No blood, nothing broken....

"Why are y'all screaming?"

"My nail Mommy!"

"What?" I sat up looking at her fingers confused. She doing all that screaming over a nail? Can't be serious. "Nothing is wrong with your nail baby."

"It is TT! She broke it cause we was playing figures with the boys, and they be rough."

"Which nail?"

Lynn put up her middle finger and I gasped. Oh girl.

"Woah." I had to blink twice and realize what I'd just asked her. Alright. Examining the nail it was definitely broken. They're just her natural nails with gel polish so it'll last. We can go get that fixed, it's nothing. The polish only peeled off.

"We staying down here, cause nobody dealing with those boys." Ariana hopped on the couch with Lynn next. I shook my head at them. They just wanna be in grown folks business.

Such a mess.

"I want a turkey leg."

"Fat ass." Dj tossed a pillow at me and I smacked my lips. He's gonna get enough, I swear. He only do that cause he's tall as a house and i'm not. If I get Beyoncé to beat his ass he'll be looking crazy. "Y'all wanna grill?"