By your side, always (20)

1 week later

Stellas POV

Today was Miley's first birthday, I woken up early to decorate the living room with balloons and put all her presents in a pile, it's just turned 8 and she still hadn't woken up.

I finish putting her presents in a pile as I hear miley shout, "mama....dada" I hear coming from Mileys room as I look at kelly who was currently cooking us breakfast I see him switch the stove of as he grins at me "I'll race you" he says as I quickly stand up as we both run to Mileys room

We both arrive at her room at the same time and squeeze through the door way as we hear miley giggling as she stands in her cot trying to climb out.

Kelly gets to her first and picks her up "good morning princess, happy birthday" he says as go over and tickle her cheek as kelly passes her over to me "happy birthday princess, there's a surprise for you in the living room" I say as she kicks her arms and legs in excitement as me and kelly walk out to the living room

Kelly runs over to the pile of balloons and kicks them about as miley giggles and tries to wriggle down me so I put her on the floor and she runs over to the balloons, she sits down in the middle of them as she throws them in the air

Kelly grabs one and rubs it on her hair making it stick up with static as she looks up and tries to grab the balloon and Kelly passes it to her "wow what are these" Kelly says picking up one of the presents as miley stands up and walk over to him as he sits on the sofa next to the pile.

I sit on the arm rest next to Kelly as he passes her the first present. She sits on the floor and looks at the present as I lean down and show her how to open it, she grabs the piece I pulled and rips the paper as she giggles the gift drops out of the paper and onto her legs as she looks down at it, it was a a bathroom toy that sticks to the wall of the bath, I decided to get her that to maybe distract her from drowning the floor everytime we bathe her.

"Wow, what's that princess" I say as she points to the duck character on the box and tries to make a quack noise "aww that's right baby" I say as I giggle, she puts the box to the side then stands up and looks at the other presents on the sofa as she points to one as Kelly lifts her up to sit next to him as he passes her another one.

Half an hour later we had worked through all the presents, she loved every single one of them, we had got her a few bedtime books, a ball pit and balls, a musical piano play mat, a trike that has an extended handle for us to push her on, but also can be unattached when she's big enough to reach the pedals and can ride it herself, a baby doll and pram and then finally a few outfits kelly somehow also snuck in a Blackhawks jersey which be insisted she wore today as they had a game today.

I couldn't refuse especially when he re-emerged from the bedroom wearing the exact same jersey in his size, he put Mileys on her and picked her up "do we or do we not look rad cool" he says as I laugh "okay you do look pretty cool in your matching shirts" I say as he bounces Miley in his arms

Kelly passed Miley back to me and had continued to make breakfast he was making pancakes, I placed Miley in her high chair and put on a bib to stop any getting on her new shirt, Kelly placed a plate on Mileys tray and I seen that he used the chocolate sauce to write happy 1st birthday on her pancake and I smiled "that's cute" I say as he smiles at me and I lean over and kiss him.

We sit down at the table and start to eat our pancakes "so when you going to tell me where we are going today?" I ask him, still having no clue what he has planned for us. "You will find out when we get there" Kelly says as I sigh.

...

It was now 12:30 and we was in the car on the way to the surprise Kelly had planned for Miley, he hasn't told me anything and just said it's a surprise and we will love it.