Blood, Sweat and Justice (23)

4 weeks later

Stellas POV

"Kelly!" I shout hearing him come back into the apartment after dropping Miley off with his mum before we head off to shift.

i've been trying to get out of bed for 10 minutes with no luck, my back, legs, hips, in fact my whole body has been in continuous agony these past 2 weeks, the pain so bad I struggle to pull myself up out of bed, or walk for too long and with the bump the size of Texas surely won't be helping. I'm definitely bigger with this one than I was with Miley.

I hear a snigger coming from the door frame as I look over at Kelly trying not to laugh and I give him a stern look "I don't want you coming near me at all after I've had this baby, I'm not doing this again" I groan as I continue to try stand up from the bed "woah, let's not get too hasty" he says coming over and helping me up.

I stand up straight and hold my back as Kelly keeps hold of me "if your in pain you really should think about starting your maternity leave, Boden said you can start it whenever you like" Kelly says rubbing my arms as I lean my head back and exhale deeply and place my hands on Kelly's shoulders and shake my head "no, I'll just get bored around here, I want to stay working until I drop so I get more time off with the baby, if I stop working now I'll have to start back when baby is 2 month old, she will still be too young for me to leave her for so long" I say as Kelly pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.

"Whatever you want to do, I'm with you 100 percent" he says as he keeps stroking my back "want me to do my thing again" he asks as I turn around slowly and rest the back of my head against his shoulder "I take that as a yes" he says as I nod.

I feel him run his hands under the bottom of my bump as he lifts it up, taking the weight of it from off my back as I exhale deeply "ohh yes, that's heaven, can we just stay like this for a while" I say closing my eyes.

"I'd love to, but we have work in" Kelly says lifting his arm up that his watch is on "15 minutes, and I still need to help you put your shoes on" he says as I groan and lift my head up from him as he gently lowers my bump back down and I instantly feel it pulling on my lower back again.

We head out to the living area and I lean back against the dining table as I lift my feet up for Kelly to put my shoes on, squeezing them in once again "I can't wait for the swelling to go down, how are you still attracted to me" I say as Kelly stands up in front of me and grabs my hands "because you're beautiful inside and out, and I'm just so madly in love with you" he says as he kisses my nose.

I smile at him as he grabs both his and my bag and heads to the door, he holds it open for me as I slowly walk past him. Once outside the heat of the early summer morning hits me. "Being heavily pregnant in summer...do not recommend" I say as I open Kelly's car door and slowly sit in.

I use my hands to fan me down as I wait for Kelly to get in, as soon as he starts the car I put my window down. Letting the cooler breeze hit me as he starts driving.

"Can you just like take over the rest of this pregnancy for me" I jokingly say to Kelly as he laughs "if only I could honey, I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat" he says resting a hand on my leg as he keeps driving.

Once we arrive at the firehouse kelly is out the car first and again has hold of both mine and his bag as he waits for me to walk around to him before we both head inside.

"Take it easy today, don't exert yourself and drink plenty of water" Kelly says kissing the side of my head before he leaves my side to head to his office.

"I won't" I say as I turn to head to the bullpen and take a seat at my desk. I watch Boden exit his office as he looks over at me "morning stella, how you feeling today?" He asks me as he grabs some files from the cabinet