Sibling Rivalry (26)

Stellas POV

Elyssa has now been discharged from the hospital we have now just arrived at our apartment, we come to a stop at the apartment door as kelly holds Elyssa's car seat "welcome home princess" I hear him say as he tickles under her chin before opening the door and walking in with her.

I walk in with Miley, she runs straight over to her toys to play with them as I sit on the sofa.
Kelly places the car seat down and picks Elyssa up out of it, still scrunching her body up and stretching every time she is picked up.

He cradles her in his arms as he keeps looking down at her. "We haven't even got her cot up?" I tell Kelly as realisation hits me that we didn't even get to building her cot ready for her to come home.

"It's okay I'll get to it this afternoon, are we putting her in our room for now or putting her straight in with Miley?" Kelly asks me as he finally looks up.

"Mileys room is bigger, so probably better to have her go straight in with miley, I'll just set up the baby monitors so we hear her crying in the night" I tell him as he nods then comes over to me and gently passes her to me "I'll make a start on building her cot now then" he tells me as I stand up with Elyssa

"Well whilst you do that, I'm going to get reunited with our bed, I'll lie Elyssa with me" I say as Kelly misses me before I head to our room.

...

General (Mileys) POV

As Miley watches both her parents walk different directions out the room she struggles to decide who to follow, she grabs her toy doll and places it in the toy stroller pushing it over to her mum and dads bedroom as she sees her mummy lay in the bed cuddling with Elyssa.

"Look at you already stealing daddys side, don't get used to it missy..." she hears her mum say talking down to Elyssa before she kisses her. She frowns, she hates that Elyssa has now took over her time of cuddles with her mummy and daddy, Elyssa has been with them for lots of days and that meant she hasn't seen her mummy and daddy as much as she wants.

She turns her stroller around and runs across the apartment heading to where Kelly headed, working out he was in her room she got excited hoping he was in there to play. She stops at her bedroom door as she sees him sat around a lot of wood.

She smiles thinking she's got a new toy as she lets go of her stroller and runs over and jumps on Kelly's back "daddy, my toy?" She squeals as she lets go of him and picks up one of the screws.

"Ahh ah no, don't loose that, I need that to put your baby sisters cot up" kelly says as she watches him take the screw out her hand. She sits down beside kelly and watches him connect a few parts together, covering her ears every time he uses the loud drill.

She gets bored of watching him so goes over to play with her toy dolly, she takes out the dolly from the pram as she comes over to kelly as he's sat down and sits on his lap "look dolly, like Essa" Miley says as kelly works around her to keep putting the cot up.

"Miles, you're in the way princess" kelly says nicely, as he keeps trying to work with her still sat on his lap. Miley doesn't move as she ignores him and saltarts singing twinkle little star in her own little way to her dolly.

She feels kelly lift her up and place her beside him as she frowns not liking being put beside him as she climbs back on him "miley, not now darlin, let daddy finish this" kelly tells her putting her back to the side again.

Miley looks up at kelly as he stands up and scratches his head as he reads the instructions. Miley sees the mattress for the cot and goes over to place her dolly on it, bringing the blanket off her bed to tuck the dolly in. "Night night dolly" miley says just as Kelly lifts the blanket up as he looks for a missing piece.