Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61
  The work of the corpse-hunting team in the unit building 1703 next door is very hard, but the people who sign up are scrambling for the first time. After the weather becomes extreme, supplies become extremely difficult to find. The ZF is willing to give them the opportunity to work to earn rations and survive. Everyone wants to seize this opportunity Chance.

  Even in order to join the corpse collection team, many people gave gifts to the team leader and others, and some even sold their bodies in order to join the corpse collection team and earn a catty of food a day.

  In 1904, the whole family went to sign up for the corpse hunting team. Lu Xingtang saw that they had brought a bulging backpack when they went to sign up. When they came back, the backpack was gone, but everyone was smiling, and Wu Jin even knocked on them The door of the three houses: "Our whole family has applied for the job of the corpse hunting team. We are not at home all day, and you have worked hard to guard the 19th floor!" There are many

  people working for the corpse hunting team, and their unit buildings are almost full. , but not everyone signed up successfully, and there were also those who failed to sign up and came back dejected.

  Lu Xingtang had supplies, so he definitely wouldn't go to the Corpse Squad, and neither did Ji Yanmo and Su Cheng.

  Lu Xingtang counted with his fingers, and there were still 12 days before the arrival of the extreme cold, so Lu Xingtang got into the space and was busy learning how to make clothes.

  Put constant temperature fabrics and ordinary fabrics, sewing machines, needles and threads, scissors, etc. in the living room, and found materials and videos on making clothes, and carefully learned how to turn fabrics into clothes. After repeated viewing and exploration, Lu Xingtang practiced with ordinary fabrics.

  Design drawings, sample selection, plate making, grading, cutting, sewing, keyhole buttonhole buttoning, ironing and flattening... The

  first time making clothes, there were many detailed problems. After many revisions, it was finally sewn.

  Just, so ugly! In order to make the clothes more beautiful and generous, Lu Xingtang practiced in seclusion and spent seven days making the clothes look good before using constant temperature fabrics to make clothes.

  The style of the jacket and trousers is similar to long johns, which are tight and stylish. Two sets were made for changing and washing, and six pairs of socks were made out of leftover materials.

  On the night of June 26, the temperature dropped.

  Lu Xingtang has put on the constant temperature clothes since she made them. As expected, the temperature is 25°C. The love brought by the angels made Lu Xingtang's body not feel the cold. The temperature was measured for a period of time, and the iceberg temperature measuring instrument showed a temperature of minus 19°.

  When the temperature was measured in the afternoon, it was minus 8°, and it dropped by 11° all at once.

  Only Lu Xingtang knew that the extreme cold was coming.

  So Lu Xingtang took the stove, furnace tube, and coal out of the space, and after studying for a while, installed several sets of furnace tubes from the kitchen, living room, and bedroom, lit the kindling and put them into the stove, and put the dry small pieces of wood lightly on the kindling On, put the lid on, and it ignited in no time.

  Since the last time the temperature dropped and many people died, the big guys went out to look for supplies, and they would not come back empty-handed if they couldn’t find food. They would bring back a lot of wood, so you can often see black smoke coming from the homes of many residents. The walls have long since been smoked.