Chapter 291 - 300

Chapter 291 Collecting corpses for them

  The soldiers still let the survivors leave first, "The end of the world is in power, and the survivors are in a difficult situation. We are the soldiers of GJ, guarding GJ and the people. We should protect the survivors and let them get treatment and arrangements. .And

  we can't guarantee that there are no survivors in the Shancheng base. There must be other survivors hiding in other safer places, waiting for us to rescue them. We can't leave here!" "Land base chief, your

  kindness We have already felt it, and feel that with your presence, the survivors will have absolute safety and life security. We are very relieved at the Lancheng base! However, we have our responsibilities, and we cannot give up any survivors! Because natural disasters are ruthlessly
  sweeping In Shancheng, many survivors have died, and it is estimated that there are still many survivors whose bodies have not been collected. We can collect their corpses and pray for them, and hope that they will not be born in the last days in the next life!" Shancheng official

  base The management and GJ officials also told Ji Yanmo and Lu Xingtang that they will not leave, and will work with the military to find survivors and available supplies, and if they find one, they count as one, and if they find one, they count as one.

  Lu Xingtang was helpless, instead of forcing them, he asked the plane to take the remaining survivors back to the Lancheng base, and asked them to tell Su Cheng that Su Cheng should arrange to come by plane immediately, and everyone searched for survivors or supplies in the mountain city together. They brought back to the Lancheng base.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo stayed behind and searched for the survivors in the mountain city with them, gathered up the bodies of the dead survivors, put them together, and cremated them together at a later date.

  Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo separated, but they held the walkie-talkie in their hands, and they would contact through the walkie-talkie when they had something to do, and secretly put the wood or big stones, concrete floors, ruined walls, etc. of the mountain city into the space, and piled them in the In the space grassland.

  When encountering survivors, Lu Xingtang will call other soldiers, and everyone will come and carry the dead survivors together, let them lie on the ground together, and immediately look around, and soon everyone will disperse, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo collect There was very little movement of the materials, but luckily, Lu Xingtang found a lot of herbs, and took them into the space without hesitation and planted them in the black soil.

  Lu Xingtang's consciousness made special medicine with the three teachers. Seeing that the three teachers were tired, he asked the three teachers to go back to the room to rest. just eat. While cooking, I was still busy in the black soil of the space. The sweet potatoes in the space could be dug up. First, I had to cut the sweet potato vines, chop them up and feed them to the pigs, or chop them up and ferment them, and then feed them to the pigs later.

  Lu Xingtang saw one corpse after another that was beyond recognition or was in dilapidated condition, and no complete corpse was found. He felt very heavy, and condensed his face together with everyone: "I hope the natural disasters in the last days will end soon, otherwise we will not have a single corpse in H country." If you die alive, they will all die!"

  Lu Xingtang touched her heart with her hand, feeling the leaf in her heart, the tree of Lan Xing's heart turned into a leaf and entered her and Ji Yanmo's heart and there was no movement, but she could feel the space With the thick aura in her body, her body has become much lighter and healthier. She still doesn't know how to end the end of the world.