Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 Dizi, water-deficient

  Vibrio cholerae and protozoa virus gradually dissipated, and the medical team formed by GJ developed many medicines, and they are now under control.

  Lu Xingtang is the happiest one, which means that the plague that appeared in the previous life will not appear in this life. The plague in the previous life was caused by the complete failure to control the Vibrio cholerae and protozoa virus. In addition, there was not enough medicine, which made the situation serious and unstoppable.

  After returning from the hospital, the smile on his face could not be concealed. When Ji Yanmo went out to find auto parts, he met Lu Xingtang who came back from the outside. "What is so happy?"

  Lu Xingtang said with a smile: "I went to the hospital. The number of patients in the hospital has decreased a lot, and after some inquiries, I heard that the protozoa virus and Vibrio cholerae have been brought under control."

  Ji Yanmo was also very happy: "This shows that your hard work has not been let down! Those medicines, those medical treatments All the instruments have been used."

  "Your hard work has not been let down!" The two returned to the 19th floor together, Ji Yanmo looked sideways at Lu Xingtang's happy appearance, and took out a flute from the space and handed it to her : "I heard from Su Cheng that you used to like music very much and created a lot of songs. This is because I found a piano store for supplies and brought out a flute for you." Not to mention, Lu Xingtang didn't collect any music-related songs

  . The moment I saw the flute, my DNA moved, and I accepted it: "Thank you!"

  When I got home, I turned on the air conditioner, and after cooling down, I played a song "Fishing Boat Singing Evening" with the flute. At that late moment, everyone seemed to have returned to the time when the country was peaceful and the people were peaceful before the end of the world broke out.

  Ji Yanmo took out the rattan chair from the space, put it in the living room, took out a cup of herbal tea, and was drinking the herbal tea while the air conditioner was blowing, listening to the flute music.

  It seems to have seen the joyful scene of the sunset, the colorful sunset, the fisherman's songs everywhere, and the fisherman's full harvest.

  Thinking of Lu Xingtang's happy face holding the flute, he secretly decided that when he went out to look for supplies in the future, he would pay more attention to the musical instruments, and bring them back to her no matter what the instrument was.

  After Lu Xingtang played a song, she put away the flute contentedly, and went into the space to choose ingredients. After seeing the seafood, Lu Xingtang's eyes lit up, and she decided to eat a seafood platter.

  Squids, sea cucumbers, sea shrimps, oysters, sea urchins, clams, cockles, scallops, razor clams, shrimp clams, crabs, conch and abalone are all the seafood she stocked up at the seafood market.

  After it was done, Lu Xingtang knocked on Ji Yanmo's door. The moment Ji Yanmo opened the door, he walked in and walked to the dining table. The seafood platter was taken out from the space and placed on the dining table: "Thank you for the flute !”

  Then, when I got home, I ate seafood while watching dramas.

  It is getting hotter day by day, not only the temperature rises, reaching 50°C, but also the surface temperature rises violently, reaching 70°C, making it impossible to go out during the day.

  Although insect plagues and viruses have disappeared, heat strokes have occurred everywhere, and there are countless deaths from heat stroke. Knowing that a family member was suffering from heat stroke, he dared not send the patient to the hospital because of the rising temperature and surface temperature. Because as soon as they leave the unit building, the shoes will be scalded, and a big blister will be formed on the sole of the foot, and the blister will be broken immediately, causing people to cry out in pain.