Chapter 321 - 330

Chapter 321 I Haven't Investigated You

  Hearing this, Lu Xingtang quickly said: "You find someone to take us to the battlefield to see the situation. This is the support material from our Lancheng base. You are about to collect it and use it on the survivors of the base and the soldiers!" Then The material list was given to the deputy base chief of the Bingcheng base, and their materials filled all the planes in the entire base.

  Seeing this situation, the deputy base chief of the Bingcheng Base burst into tears and almost fell to his knees.

  Lu Xingtang didn't want to watch him cry, but asked him to send them to the battlefield as soon as possible, and help the Bingcheng base to fight off the villains who attacked them from Country H!

  The deputy base chief immediately asked for vehicles to be prepared, and all the vehicles in the base were ready. The people brought by Lu Xingtang and the others were armed with guns, bullets and grenades on their backs, and went to the battle site.

  The Bingcheng base has not been attacked yet, but Luo Guo's people have already reached the Songhua River. They are now fighting on the Songhua River. When Lu Xingtang and the others came over, they were fighting in full swing and very fiercely. Negotiating with people, quickly confirmed the situation of both the enemy and us, and commanded other survivors and soldiers to cooperate with the Bingcheng base to attack Luo Guo and others!

  With their joining, the situation quickly reversed. Luo Guo jumped out of anger and ran away in despair. Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo did not chase after them, but Ji Yanmo's supernatural power tracked them, and it was soon confirmed that They have listed their hiding places, their numbers, the number of weapons, special weapons, medicines and supplies, etc.

  Ji Yanmo didn't tell Lu Xingtang, but followed Lu Xingtang to find the head of the Bingcheng base. When they went, the head of the Bingcheng base was happily cleaning up the mess, and kept saying: "We won, we won!" , Great, we finally beat the wicked away, thank you Lancheng Base for the timely rescue, thank you Lancheng Base, you came too fast!" Lu Xingtang and Ji

  Yanmo looked at the base chief of Bingcheng Base who was completely dark, There was still a gunshot wound on his shoulder, but he didn't seem to feel any pain. His face was full of a triumphant smile, but his eyes were filled with endless sadness, as if to say, when will this war end? When will the last days end? Why is it so hard to live!
  "Hello, Director of the Ice City Base, I'm Lu Xingtang, the Director of the Lancheng Base!" Lu Xingtang stretched out his hand.

  Cai Shien, the base director of the Bingcheng Base, looked at Lu Xingtang gratefully, and quickly stretched out his hand to hold Lu Xingtang's hand: "Thank you, Director Lu! Thank you! If you didn't show up in time, our battle would not have ended so quickly Thank you!"

  Lu Xingtang said: "We are all from H country, and we should protect H country! You don't need to thank, this is the responsibility of our H country people, but you have worked hard, guarding for so long, if it is not for you City base, our H country may have fallen!"

  Cai Shien let go of Lu Xingtang's hand, and hurriedly called them back to the camp to talk, and at the same time asked their military at Bingcheng base to quickly receive the military and survivors at Lancheng base, and let them Familiarize yourself with the situation and environment, and make the next battle a little easier.

  After entering the tent, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo were thanked again by Cai Shien, and promised Lu Xingtang and the others that they would drive Luo Guo and other GJ people out of Country H as soon as possible, and take back their lost land.

  Cai Shien immediately took out the battle map, and told Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo about the current situation, but halfway through, someone came, "Chief Cai, I'm sorry, the President wants to see Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo, and please invite Cai Ji It's convenient for a long trip, don't worry, it won't take a long time!"