Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Let's Evacuate
  the Base Immediately It has gradually stabilized. Refugees and Twolegs also knew that they could not enter the base, so they gave up the idea of ​​entering the base. They built a simple shed at the entrance of the base and temporarily lived there. Living in the base still has a certain degree of security, and the lips are dead and the teeth are cold.

  During the Chinese New Year this year, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo were invited to the base by Su Cheng. The loyal dog assistant and the fox assistant were also there.

  Lu Xingtang also took out a new pair of poker, and let everyone relax together...

  After the animals and plants in the base began to mutate, their base was not as busy as before. All they ate was the food they hoarded during the extreme daylight, and now the food has been eaten Halfway through, Renyi of the scientific research team has already researched and determined that the Evernight Club will end on May 12, 2105, and everyone will return to life.

  The survivors at the base were very excited when they heard the news, and at least they had hope.

  Refugees and Twolegs stationed outside the base are also very happy. Don’t look at the Twolegs killing people in order to survive, but they are also afraid of being someone else’s meal, and their lives are very tormented. If the eternal night passes, their safety will be at risk A certain guarantee, at least dare not do it in broad daylight!
  When the food in the base was almost full, the time finally came to May, and even Lu Xingtang was looking forward to the end of Yong Ye soon.

  She died in the eternal night in the previous life, and her fate in this life is completely different from the previous life. She suffered a lot in the previous life, but she suffered in this life, not much!
  In the early hours of May 12, everyone got up at home or in other locations on the base, looked up at the dark sky, and silently prayed that the dawn would come and the eternal night would end.

  Wait, wait, time came to five o'clock in the morning, and the skyline glowed with a faint light. The moment they saw the light, everyone shouted happily: "The eternal night is over today! It's dawn!"

  "Shut up, don't talk! Don't scare the sun away!"

  Everyone immediately clasped their hands together: "The Eternal Night   is over, it must be over

  !

  "

Little by little, the light quickly shone on the land of Kyushu. Everyone was excited and shouted frantically.

  The eternal night is over, which means that everyone's danger is temporarily lifted. The Twolegs didn't dare to enter their base easily, and took away the survivors for cooking.

  The moment the sun came out, Lu Xingtang leaned on Ji Yanmo's shoulder and watched the sun rise slowly after a year. He didn't go back to the cellar for breakfast until he was hungry. Returning to the ground after breakfast to clean their house outside and move the home out of the cellar.

  When moving, Su Cheng came to help move together.

  After the sun came out, the base re-entered the production stage. During the Eternal Night period, only the farms and medicinal herb farms were working, and other factories and plantations stopped operating.

  After moving out of the cellar, Lu Xingtang asked: "Su Cheng, can the scientific research team speculate whether there will be a new natural disaster?"

  Su Cheng shook his head: "There is no news for now, but they are already making predictions! The time is uncertain!" What

  will happen next Lu Xingtang had no idea about the natural disasters, and they had no way to deal with them in advance.