Chapter 351 - 360

Chapter 351

  Once ten people died, everyone approached the poison laboratory while taking cover, looking for a suitable place to hide. Lu Xingtang and the others did not intend to let everyone enter the poison laboratory, because without protection, they would be contaminated by the poison. In case the poison laboratory raised poisonous snakes , Poisonous scorpions, poisonous centipedes and other poisonous substances, or set up related poisonous organs, then they will be wiped out when they enter!
  So a simple discussion, let Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo go in, the two people's goals are not big, the president knows that they have space as the backing, nothing will happen! They store a lot of protective clothing and gas masks in their space, they will wear protective clothing and gas masks, and their lives will not be in danger!

  The two of them can also put more powerful poisons into the space. In the future, they may be able to use them on Liang Guo, so that they will suffer the consequences.

  Lu Xingtang asked the President: "Tosta's supplies, I want half of the supplies that can be distributed to us! Don't worry about what I want this half for, I have to ask for half!

  " After entering the space, isn’t it yours?”

  “It’s mine! But it’s different in nature, not privately owned!” Lu Xingtang said, “I’m going to put these materials aside separately! If you need them in the future, you can take them. I can exchange for something I am interested in!"

  The President heard the sound of grinding his teeth, and after a while, he said, "Okay! It's a deal! When the time comes, when you accept it, just accept your half. Enter the space!"

  Lu Xingtang smiled: "Then thank you, Mr. President, for your generosity!"

  Ji Yanmo took Lu Xingtang's hand and walked towards the door of the poison laboratory, and they held a gun with a silencer in their hands , looked at the door lock, it was not a high-grade lock, but to prevent being discovered, he shot and knocked off the door lock, and then carefully pushed the door open.

  The moment the door was opened, everyone's heart was in their throats. They were afraid that some hidden weapon would be installed to poison Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo. They wore N95 masks, which were still three-layer masks, but if the poison was contaminated If you go to other parts of the skin, you will still die!
  Seeing Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo turning their heads and waving at them, they immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and waved their hands to make them both be careful.

  After Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo entered the poison laboratory, they closed the door, walked a few steps inside, and found a changing room and rest room, but there was no one there.

  There was a voice coming from the ground, and sure enough they saw the stairs going down, so the two returned to the space, put on protective clothing and gas masks, and walked down.

  There is a corner when you come out of the steps. When you walk out of the corner, you will see the poison research room, the reference room, the poison storage room, and the poison breeding room.

  Seeing this, Lu Xingtang and the others immediately went to the poison storage room, but did not go to the poison research room. There were all kinds of labeled glass bottles in the poison storage room. Many of the glass bottles were filled with poison, and several large bottles were full. , There are even three large fresh-keeping cabinets, which contain a lot of glass bottles of venom, all of which say forbidden!
  Lu Xingtang found the relevant instruction manual through the label above, so Lu Xingtang put the entire poison storage room into the space, and even knocked on the walls and the ground to prevent them from hiding poison on the wall or underground. They collected and scraped some poison out.