Chapter 241 - 250

Chapter 241 Her goal was
  to solve the troubles of the cruise ship. Lu Xingtang asked everyone to go back to the restaurant on the first floor to cook. Although everyone filled their stomachs, it was useless at all. Lu Xingtang asked them to cook well. First, they had to nourish their stomachs. Take care of your body, you can't damage your body, even if the cruise ship has medicine, you can't mess with it.

  Remember Lu Xingtang's words, leave a few people to take care of the three teachers, let the three teachers take a hot bath, put on clean clothes and let them lie down and rest first, and bring them up when the meal is ready, so that They eat first.

  Teacher Cao and the three were very sad: "It's us three old things that have dragged you down. I'm very sorry." When they get better, they will take good care of the children and use their own strength to repay the care of the children.

  Qi Jingyi took everyone back to the first floor to cook. Everyone was very tired. The cooking was very simple. They cooked five big bowls of noodles, one big bowl for each person, and came to improve their lives after resting.

  Although it is noodles, the taste is very good. "I thought I would die in the sea, but I didn't expect to be alive and eat hot noodles. This is something I couldn't imagine before!" Everyone heard Teacher Cao's words

  , They all smiled wryly, who didn't think so?

  At the moment of being trapped in the salvage ship, the only thing that everyone is very grateful for is that everyone is together and not separated.

  "Since God won't let us die, let's live well!" Su Cheng said: "Live until the end of the natural disaster!" After eating, Lu Xingtang asked everyone to go back to the

  sixth or seventh floor to choose their own room, rest first, and wait for tomorrow Let's discuss what to do next.

  Now that we have a safe place to sleep, we don't have to think too much about it. Let's get a good night's sleep first.

  Lu Xingtang didn't fall asleep immediately. The reason why Lu Xingtang chose this room to stay in was that apart from the size, there was another key issue. There was a study in this room, and there was a map in the study. According to the map, Lu Xingtang found that they were in the East China Sea. country is very close.

  She didn't know the speed of Mir, but she knew that they would soon enter the territory of Sang Country.

  A tsunami actually washed them out of country H, and the great white shark took them into the East China Sea to meet the cruise ship of country Sang. This natural disaster sent them far away.

  Sang country? Lu Xingtang smiled. She knew what she was going to do next. She went to Sang Country to collect the supplies of Sang Country. When she returned to H Country in the future, she would choose a place to build her own base.

  I don't know what's going on in Sang Country, but she has a lot of space!
  Lu Xingtang went back to the space to take a shower, came out, and fell asleep next to Ji Yanmo.

  Not long after Lu Xingtang fell asleep, the people in the cockpit woke up and found that they had fallen asleep while driving the cruise ship. The driver and others were frightened, and immediately took their seats and drove the cruise ship forward.

  If Shangfeng didn't come over, it means they didn't find out.

  When Lu Xingtang woke up, he met Ji Yanmo's scorching eyes, gentle and hot, lingering and restrained: "I'm hungry!" Lu Xingtang immediately

  took Ji Yanmo back to the space, and the ginger soup could not be drunk anymore After washing, Lu Xingtang brought out the hot chicken soup made last night: "Drink two bowls of chicken soup to warm your stomach first, and I will have dinner with everyone later." Ji Yanmo told Lu