Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 Xiaochuan, Save Me
  The explanation is to cover up, and the cover-up is to cover up the fact. Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo calmly returned to the team and asked about the progress.

  Qi Jingyi said: "Tangtang, we exchanged a total of 100 boxes of medicines. This group of robbers brought 231 people, and received 231 catties of supplies from the doctor. They dispensed medicines according to their illnesses. For those whose illnesses are not serious, we have medicines in hand, so we exchanged 120 boxes. There are 26 patients who need to be treated. We have no way to save them. We can only dispense medicines for them and let them take a break! These patients have not yet received supplies. We will collect herbs after we find herbs and dispense them according to their physical conditions. Supplies.”

  However, this group of robbers was not soft-hearted when they gave supplies, they gave as much as they said, without haggling, and without shortfalls.

  Lu Xingtang said: "You write down the names and quantities of the medicinal materials you need, and we will find them tomorrow, and by the way, find the medicinal materials for special medicines, and give them some special medicines according to their physical conditions, so that they can recover faster !” In case of natural disasters in the future, you can live longer without any illness.

  Qi Jingyi nodded: "I'm going to write it now!"

  The next day, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo went out to find medicine, because after the robbers exchanged supplies with them, they stopped fishing, and the six trucks could no longer fit them.

  So except for the classmates who saw the doctor and the three teachers, everyone went to find the medicinal materials together with Lu Xingtang. There were a lot of people and strength. It took them three days, and Lu Xingtang secretly took out some medicinal materials from the black soil of space. After finding the medicinal materials for the special medicine, it took another day to make the special medicine.

  When making specific medicines, according to the patient's physical condition, the medicinal materials that cannot be used are added or reduced, so that the patient can recover better.

  After the special medicine was formulated, Lu Xingtang handed the medicine to the patients, and strictly instructed them to take the medicine, one pill a day, and he was determined not to give his own medicine to other patients. This is a special medicine for each person, and others will be poisoned if they take it , aggravate the condition, and even die.

  The patient repeatedly expressed that he would keep it safe and would not give any of his medicine to others.

  Five days later, Lu Xingtang and the others prepared the medicines for all the patients, let everyone take them home and eat them first, they stayed for two more days to observe the situation, and then dispensed some medicines for them and stocked up some medicinal materials for themselves, especially It is the special medicine developed by Lu Xingtang, and they have made a lot of it, and each of them has 10 special medicines on their bodies. In case they are separated in the future and they have an accident, this special medicine is a life-saving medicine.

  After confirming that the patients were fine after taking the medicine, Lu Xingtang gave them the follow-up medicine. The robbers were also very benevolent, and gave them all the supplies for finding medicine and dispensing medicine, which was not bad at all for Lu Xingtang and the others. The six trucks have been packed to the brim, and have even taken up a lot of people's sleeping places. As a result, everyone can only sleep curled up. Whenever they move, supplies will fall on them.

  The truck is double-cab, and the cab is full of supplies, except for the main driver, which is a bit more spacious. I am worried that too much supplies will affect driving and cause a car accident.