Chapter 391 - 400

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 391 Blizzard and Eternal Night

  There is no Blue Star Heart Tree in the space, and even the leaves left by the Blue Star Heart Tree for them have disappeared, and the space has returned to the way it was last upgraded.

  A province with mountains, canyons, cities, etc. 300 static space warehouses, 1 million acres of black land, a GJ-level gymnasium, a lake, a 3,000-square-meter pet paradise, 10 giant parks, GJ libraries, 30 mountains and 3 cities the size of There are 3 grasslands, space hospitals, medical schools, villas, sea areas, ports and other space resources.

  It is exactly the same as before collecting Blue Star resources, the only thing missing is the Blue Star Heart Tree.

  After confirming that the Heart Tree of Blue Star was not in space and returning to Blue Star, Lu Xingtang and Ji Yanmo sighed deeply: "We still have a long way to go!" "Next, Blue Star is about to face a natural disaster for

  half a year. This time we will stay in Base, face the emergence of natural disasters with everyone! At the same time, I also tell the President to take good care of those who know our secrets!" When the natural disaster is over, they will bring these people into space and let them enjoy their old age in space and die. Move out of space later!

  As for Su Cheng and the others? Lu Xingtang believed that they would not expose their secrets, including their closest lovers! If exposed, then put them and the insiders into the space, regardless of life or death.

  Lu Xingtang and the others left the space and found that it was already dark and the temperature had not dropped yet. They looked at the time and saw that it was nine o'clock in the evening. Lu Xingtang and the others returned to the base office building and summoned Su Cheng and the others: "You have received the GJ announcement Did you hear the news about the natural disaster and the end of the world?"

  The moment Blue Star left the space, the President asked the people below to issue a natural disaster warning and moved everyone to a safe house. There was enough food and supplies for everyone to eat for about half a year. I also urge everyone to save money and save money. After the natural disasters in the last six months are over, and when you are sure that the natural disasters are over, you can leave the safe house and return to the life before the apocalypse, without having to worry anymore.

  Because the safe house was built in advance, the news was not hidden from the survivors. After everyone was assigned to the safe house, they transferred all their family resources to the safe house.

  The safe house in their Lancheng base is an underground city that has been vacant for many years. Lu Xingtang reinforced the underground city to ensure that the underground city can survive severe natural disasters such as earthquakes. At the same time, he also notified the survivors near GS Province who had moved out that if they After their safe house becomes unsafe, they must return to the base immediately, and the base will take them in.

  With the base as a backing, the survivors were very grateful and said: "If that day comes and we can come back, we will definitely come back!" They will not go to the base for the time being. The safe house built by GJ is also very safe, with iron walls.

  Before Blue Star moved out of the base, Su Cheng had sent people to check the conditions of each safe house. Only after it was confirmed that it was safe, everyone felt relieved.

  "We still don't know what kind of natural disaster we are about to face. Everyone must be careful and make sure no mistakes are made!" Lu Xingtang said solemnly.

  Su Cheng and the others nodded repeatedly, ensuring that there wouldn't be any trouble. They had already made arrangements. Lu Xingtang knew that they had moved all the supplies to the underground city, and the survivors had all gone to live in the underground city. There would not be any danger for the time being, but just in case In case of emergency, Lu Xingtang asked Su Cheng to arrange for ten additional patrol teams. Any situation, no matter how big or small, must be reported and cannot be concealed. Otherwise, they will be thrown out of the base and left to fend for themselves.