Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191 I Have an Idea

  So they left Su Cheng to take care of the loyal dog assistant, and the fox assistant and Ji Yanmo went out hunting or digging wild vegetables and grass roots. Lu Xingtang was nearby looking for herbs, chopping firewood, and doing laundry. If something happened to the loyal dog and Su Cheng, she would find out in time.

  Special Assistant Fox followed Ji Yanmo to hunt, and Special Assistant Fox once again felt that the food in their mouths was hard-won, because Ji Yanmo walked for nearly four hours before reaching the mountain where he usually hunted. The mountains were lush and green, and they arrived at the foot of the mountain The sound of birds chirping can be heard.

  Special Assistant Fox looked at Ji Yanmo with admiration in his eyes. If they were looking for supplies, they would definitely not have traveled such a long way. He followed Ji Yanmo into the mountain, and as soon as he entered the mountain, he saw a lot of wild vegetables, all of which were as tall as Very verdant.

  He followed Ji Yanmo into the deep mountain. There were not many wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain. After entering the deep mountain, he saw a lot of wild vegetables. He and Ji Yanmo dug wild vegetables together, chopping firewood along the way, looking for traces of prey.

  After they dug up the wild vegetables, they put them into the bamboo baskets woven by Ji Yanmo, and when the bamboo baskets were full, they chopped firewood.

  After cutting the firewood, they put the wild vegetables and firewood on the only way home, and went to the mountains to look for prey. When encountering herbs, Ji Yanmo would let him dig them up. Soon they came to a dark and damp place. There are vines everywhere, but before he got close to the vines, Ji Yanmo held him back: "Don't go forward, look carefully at what's inside the vines?

  " Shrink: "Yes? Snake!" Look carefully: "Giant python!" The body is about 3.5 meters long, with a dark brown spear-shaped spot on the back of the head and neck, yellow-white belly of the head, and large inlays on the back and sides of the body. Black-edged clouded leopard-like markings.

  Seeing that the fox's assistant was terrified, he took a closer look and found that this python belonged to a non-toxic python. "Are we going to kill them?"

  He remembered that Ji Yanmo had a gun in his hand. When hunting before, Lu Xingtang was in front of them. Take it out of the bag and hand it to him, he sees it.

  After Ji Yanmo carefully identified it as non-poisonous: "Catch it! It's just that it found us!" He was spitting snake letters at them to identify their positions. It seems that this python hasn't eaten for a long time, and its stomach is flat. , their appearance is perfect food for boa constrictors.

  Ji Yanmo was very happy, directly took out the pistol, pulled the trigger, and aimed at the python's cervical spine, bang! boom! boom! Three consecutive shots hit the python's cervical spine.

  If the cervical spine is broken, the snake will surely die. This is the experience Ji Yanmo has gained since hunting. If it weren't for the help of the fox, he would have killed the snake with his supernatural power.

  The boa constrictor was hit by a gun and kept writhing, the vines covering him were torn off and entangled with him.

  Ji Yanmo and Special Assistant Fox immediately retreated far away, watching the python lose its life little by little.

  The boa constrictor was dead, and the two of them did not approach immediately, but cut a long and thin tree and touched the boa constrictor's head. The boa constrictor immediately opened its bloody mouth and bit the small tree, and the small tree was snapped off in an instant.