Part 1

"Eyes on the target, Y/N, you've got a good shot there." I hear Mia say over our comms. "Steady... SHOOT!"

And that I did, as I lay down on my front at the top of a flat roof building where I'm visible to no one, I take my aim and shoot the woman in my target view.

"Well done, Y/N, get down from there so we can head back."

I brush the rubble clung to my suit and pick up my rifle before making my way down back to Mia.

Back at the red room, an officer grabs me by my arm and drags me with no word spoken, no expression on his stone cold face. He opens a door and throws me into the room.

Shit, Dracov's office, this cannot be good...

I pick myself up off the ground and dust myself off before standing up straight, ready for whatever he has to say.

"Ah, Y/N, my greatest assassin." He says with a false proud smile.

"Why am I here, Sir?" I ask.

Dracov's "smiles" could mean literally anything, he's so unpredictable. It could mean that I've genuinely done a good job or I'm about to be punished for not doing good enough.

I remain in my position as he walks closer to me, bringing his hand up in a quick movement and I flinch slightly. He laughs and brings his hand back down.

"Why so scared, huh?" He asks in his thick Russian accent, sending chills down my spine causing goose bumps to form of my skin. Fortunately, he is unable to notice that as my suit covers the majority of my body.

He does it again, this time slapping me across my face before grabbing me by my jaw, making me look into his chilling eyes.

"I see you failed your mission, Y/N." He spits as he roughly lets go of my face, taking a few steps backwards

"I did what you asked! I killed the women, therefore, mission complete." I reply, knowing what I did wrong.

"And the child she was with? Where is she?" He asks.

I was supposed to bring her back with me and Mia to the red room to be trained along with the other group of girls her age.

"She's only six, Dracov!" I yell, I was not fetching another little girl here to be tortured into being someone like me.

"Do NOT use that tone with me! Do you hear me!" He yells back as he yet again comes closer to me. I take a punch to the face from him, knocking me to the floor.

He kneels down to me level, "You were even younger, Y/N. He adds in a softer tone which is more scarier than him yelling.

"Get up!" He suddenly shouts, causing me to flinch again.

I stand up and he grabs my arm, I get thrown into cell yet again for the third time this week. I absolutely will not bring any more children here, It's bad enough that I'm forced to kill their parents!

I've been here for thirteen years now and it's been the same shit every day, fake Christmas every year, wrapped up boxes under the Christmas tree for fake ass photos to send to parents. But not mine, unfortunately mine got blown up along with my house...

I didn't even get to know them, I got taken at the age of four and trained here. I was the youngest of everyone. I don't even remember my life before this shitty place but it's all I've got, even if I did get out, I have no where to go. No home, no family.

Lucky, lucky me.