Part 9

*Time skip, two weeks*

Well, I'd say I settled into the compound great!

"Y/N, GET BACK HERE!" Bucky shouts to me as I race around the building with his arm.

"Wanda!!! Help me!!!" I yell as I'm out of breath from being chased for the past three hours.

Wanda builds a force-field bubble around me and Bucky tried to punch through it, failing miserably.

"Ha! You can't get me now can you, old man?" I giggled, waving his arm in his face from inside the glowing, red bubble.

"Milashka, give Bucky his arm back." Natasha says as she leans on the door frame.

Wanda makes the bubble vanish so I begin to run again. But before I could get anywhere, Nat grabs me, allowing Bucky to take his prosthetic arm from my hands.

"Let's go upstairs to your room, we need to talk." Nat suggests.

Okay, now I'm worried.

We make our way to my room and i sit at the top of my bed as Nat sits at the bottom, facing me.

"So, I was thinking... Now that you've settled in great. Would you like to start at Wanda's college next week?" She asks.

"Oh my god, yes please!" I reply, clearly excited.

Nat laughs at my excitement and begins to speak again, "awesome, i'll email the college in the morning and get you in!"

I punch the air with my fist in celebration before running out of my room as it's almost time for dinner.

As I wait for dinner to be ready, I see that it's raining outside so I place my phone on the table before racing out of the front door to run around in the rain.

Once I was tired of running, I laid myself on the wet floor, closing my eyes while the heavy rain poured on me.

"Where did Y/N go?" Nat asked the group of men that are sat in the kitchen.

Everyone started looking around the compound, until Steve finds a phone on the coffee table.

"Hey, Nat, isn't this Y/N's phone?" He asks, Nat nods her head as Tony looks out of the window. "Found her."

He opens the front door, "Y/N! Come back inside!"

"No thank you, Starkey boy, I'd rather stay out here." I yell back.

"Come in, Milashka, you'll catch a cold!" I hear Nat say.

I get up and go back inside, Nat wraps a towel around me, "go up and get a shower, warm up. I'll shout you down when dinner is ready." She suggests.

I go upstairs with my towel and get in the shower before changing into some dry comfy clothes.

"MILASHKA, DINNER IS READY!" Nat yells from downstairs so I make my way to the kitchen.

I place myself on my designated seat, next to Nat and Steve begins talking about another new mission.

"So, there's information we need to take care of in Hydra's base, Fury wants all of us there.." He paused for a second to look at me, "including Natasha." He says, I felt my stomach drop.

I'm not allowed on missions just yet so this means i'll be left alone in the compound for the whole five days they're away.

Natasha looks at me before placing her hand on my knee, whispering "I'm sorry" under her breath.

I get up out of my seat and go back upstairs to my room, not saying a word to anyone.

It may see dramatic but i've never spent a day without Nat since she rescued me. I knew she would need to leave me for a mission at some point but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

I turn my tv on and stick my comfort show on, pausing it when I hear a knock on my door.

"I don't wanna talk right now." I say.

"It's me, Milashka, please let me in." Nat says, softly.

I tell her to come in and she does, sitting herself on the end of my bed.

"I'm so sorry, I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but Fury needs me there." She whispers as she wipes a tear from my cheek.

"I know, I understand that, I'm just scared that you're not gonna come back. Maybe you'd prefer it without me and leave me." I cry.

"Oh, Milashka, I would never ever leave you, I promise.." She says, pausing for a moment before speaking again, "I love you." She adds.

I cry even more, she's done more for me in the past two and a half weeks than anyone has ever done for me in the past thirteen years.

"I love you too, Tasha" I reply and she smiles at the nickname given to her before pulling me closer to her, into a tight hug.