Part 23

It's been a week since me and Peter had our first kiss, college is going great and Flash has changed from picking on me to sucking up to me. It's irritating and becoming a little creepy.

"Hey, Y/N/N" Flash yells as he waves in my direction from the front door of college.

"Don't call me that." I scoff, rolling my eyes before barging past him.

Yeah it's better that he's not rude but I find it a little weird that he's suddenly all friendzy with me.

"But I thought we we're fri-" He began speaking, being cut off quickly by Peter.

"Flash? Thinking?..." He says as he wraps his arm around my waist, forming butterflies in my stomach. I pull myself together, remembering what I was supposed to be doing.

I've never been one for drama, but being a high class trained assassin, I guess it just follows me.

Later on, I get to my class. Thankfully, my teachers have moved Flash to different classes though it seems he's never in them as I usually spot him staring at me through my class window.

I told you, creepy, right?

Not that I'm scared of him or even the slightest bit worried, but I just don't need it.

And here he is, yet again.

"Ty, dolzhno byt', shutish'" I whisper to Kate as I subtly motion towards the window.

"Miss Maximoff, something you'd like to share with the class?" My teacher asks me, a stern look on her face.

"Yeah actually, I do. There's a perv that stares at me through my classroom windows ALL the time and no one else seems to notice." I mention.

Her face changes to a shocked expression, not expecting me to answer back but it quickly changes to rage as she storms towards the door.

"Principles office, Flash, NOW!" She yells before he quickly scurries off clearly not expecting to be caught.

The teacher just winks at me and continues with the lesson.

I go about my day as usual, lunch with Wanda, Peter and the others, more boring classes, FINALLY it's time to go home.

"Hurry up asshats, I don't have all day!" Tony shouts out of his car window at me, Wanda and Peter.

"You know I could spark you out clean right now Anthony Edward Stark." I inform him, raising an eyebrow.

"Keep that up, mini Romanoff, and i'll sell all your gadgets." He remarks, causing me to roll my eyes and get in the car.

As we arrive home, all the Avengers are sat waiting for us in the sitting room, laughing at some joke that Sam had made.

"Ah, girls, you are home." Clint says as he pulls me and Wanda into a side hug.

"Hey, Clint!" I respond as i lob my bag on the floor, kicking off my shoes before hopping on to the sofa next to Thor.

"So, sorry to put a downer on your day but, Y/N, you'll be going on a mission tomorrow morning." Steve informs me, which makes me a little worried as I'll be going alone by the sounds of it.

"You'll be home as soon as it's completed, which honestly shouldn't take you too long, we need you to get some information on all of the Widows from The Red Room." He adds.

My heart suddenly stops for a second, frantically picking up speed at the mention of The Red Room.

"Umm, o-okay." I reply reluctantly, looking for Tasha's face for reassurance but I can't spot her anywhere.

"Where's Tasha?" I ask everyone as I look around the room, watching their faces drop at my question until Clint finally speaks up.

"Nat went on a last minute mission, she's gone undercover with other Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D so no one can contact her as she's had to leave her phone here, she will be gone for two weeks, you're going to be absolutely fine though and you'll smash it tomorrow!" He tells me, reassuring me that she will be okay.

Of course she will be okay, she's Natasha Romanoff, but that doesn't make me worry any less.

Night came quickly, I didn't really feel like eating so I skipped dinner and went to bed instead, tossing and turning all night until i finally had enough.

I threw on one of Tasha's hoodies before going into her room and crawling into her bed, hugging her pillow tightly as I drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————

A/N: HIII MY LOVELIES!!!

I am honestly, truly every so sorry for keeping you waiting such a long time!

I promise I will make it up to you all with lots of incoming chapters for the next few days!

I hope you're all doing well and looking after yourselves, thank you so much for being patient with me! I hope you're still enjoying the story!

Feel free to drop any requests you have in a comment!

All my love <3 x