Part 24

No one's POV:

"Where's Y/N?!" Tony asks the others, he had already been to Y/N's bedroom, noticing that she's not there.

"Umm, have you tried Nat's room?" Clint asks him.

No, he had not.

"Y/N, Honey, it's me, you need to wake up now, your mission is in an hour." Clint says softly as he knocks on Natasha's door.

"Yep, I'm up, I'm up." She replies as she throw herself out of bed, not giving herself any time to think and heads straight downstairs.

"Good morning, I made you some pancakes!" Wanda tells Y/N as she hands her a plate of them, scrunching her nose as she does.

Y/N's POV:

I thank her and sit down to eat, all of my thoughts suddenly rushing to my head now that I have time to think.

My first mission alone and Tasha isn't even here for me to talk to her about it, to reassure me that it will be fine and i'll be home before I know it.

"Earth to Y/N." Tony says as he waves his hand in my face in attempt to get my attention. "You need to be quick and suit up, the Quinnjet is on autopilot so you just click a button and it will take you there, okay?" He adds.

I nod my head in response and rush back upstairs to get ready. Throwing on my suit and grabbing some other things i'll need while i'm there.

I get on the jet and everyone waves at me from outside, and off I go.

***

I walk through a dark hallway, tightening my grasp on my pistol.

I honestly have no idea where I am, neither do the other Avengers all I know is that this is the place where The Red Room information is stored and I need to get all of it.

I enter a room where I see a bunch of file cabinets, spinning myself around quickly when I head the door slam shut behind me.

"Y/N, my dear, we meet again." A familiar voice says, his thick Russian accent echoing through the room.

"B-but, you're-" I start to speak but as usual, I'm instantly cut off.

"Dead?" He asks, a smug grin on his face, "You know you can't kill me, dear." He laughs maniacally.

That's the moment I realised, there's no way I'll be able to escape again.

"Welcome to the new and improved Red Room, it's nice to have my best widow back."

BACK?!

"Oh no, you got it all wrong Dracov, I'm not 'back'. As a matter of fact I'm here on a mission, so if you'll excuse me." I tell him as I roll my eyes.

Obviously he doesn't budge, I was an idiot to think he would.

"You'll not be going anywhere again Miss Maximoff." He replies as he knocks me out clean.

***

I wake up in a strange room, one I don't recognise yet I know exactly why I'm here.

I researched what happens here now, the widows are mind controlled into involuntary doing things, I guess I was Dracov's lesson, a mistake he will never make again.

"Get up, now. Boss wants to speak to you." I hear a man order me.

"Of fucking course he does." I roll my eyes and follow the older man out of the room to Dracov's new office.

"Fucking watch it!" I yell as he throws me into the room before slamming the door.

"You better dial that attitude down ,Y/N, or else." Dracov yells in my face, but after all these years, all the beatings, all the yelling, i've had just about enough of his shit.

"Or else what, Dracov? You'll kill me? I doubt it.. Beat me? That's fine, nothing you haven't done before to ruin my fucking life, I'm past caring now, past my obvious delusions of ever being able to fully leave this place. Do. Your. Worst." I yell back at him, clearly hitting a nerve.

"You'll pay for that you bitch." He snaps.

"Oh I'm sure I will." I say, rolling my eyes yet again. It seems that's all I ever do at this point.

"Natasha Romanoff was my best assassin, my best girl, she was like gold to me. You, my dear, will be build to be just like her." He informs me, a cold grin upon his face.

"Mhm, like I said, old man, do your worst. We may not be able to kill you as you say so yourself, but you're knocking on now aren't you? It seems death is just around the corner" I laugh out.

I'm so sick of him, so sick of this place, I would actually rather him kill me.

*Time skip, a week later*

Natasha's POV:

I finally come home from my mission, I practically run inside and throw all my gear on the floor. I miss my girls.

"NAT!!! You're home!" Wanda screeches as she sprints towards me, wrapping her arms around me into a tight hug.

"Hi, Dorogoy! I've missed you so so much." I tell her, placing gentle hisses on the top of her head.

"Where's Y/N?" I ask as I look around the room.

"Umm, we actually don't know, she was supposed to come back from her mission the day after she left." Steve replies.

"Mission? What mission? When did she leave?" I ask frantically, impatiently waiting for answers.

"Last week..." Tony finally speaks up.

"LAST WEEK?! WHERE DID YOU SEND HER?!" I yell.

"For information about The Red Room." Steve sighs, his head hanging low.

"You have got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I scream, I've had enough of these people. They're so dumb, not wired up right.

I grab my keys and as I open the front door to the compound, a familiar face is already stood at the other side of it.

"Ah, Natasha Romanoff." Y/N speaks, her thick Russian accent back again. I know exactly where she's been.

"Y/N! My love, where have you been?!" Peter rushes out of the door to hug her.

*BANG*

A fucking gunshot.