Part 15

"Milashka." Tasha begins.

I hum in response, still not looking at her.

"What's the matter?" She asks softly, clearly concerned.

"Nothing, everything is great. D-did you need something?" I ask, my breath getting more shallow as I choke on my words.

Tasha comes closer to me before wrapping her arms around me tightly, putting pressure on my body. "I see everything isn't great, my love, what is it? I can't help you if you don't tell me." She comments.

I look up to her with tears in my eyes, threatening to fall down my cheeks, "I-" and that's all I can even say before my tears finally start streaming, like little rivers. I bury my head into her chest and she rests her chin on the top of my head.

"Shhh, It's okay, I'm here. Is it college? I know you're nervous but I promise you will be safe." She reassures me as she gently strokes my hair.

I slowly nod my head and she understands that what she said is correct, It is college. I've never been before, I've never even been to school or anything, other than The Red Room. Every possible scenario fills my brain.

What if I get a teacher that's like Dracov?

Tasha still holds me, my head still places on her chest. I focus on her breathing and match mine with hers just like she showed me. After a few minutes of doing this, I begin to feel my heart beat more regular.

"I'm proud of you, Milashka, I really am." She coos, pulling away so she can look at me before wiping the tears off my face with her thumbs.

***

After dinner, everyone heads up to bed including me. I walk into my room and change into my pyjamas before hearing another knock at my door.

"Come in, Wands." I speak up.

"You're weird, do you know that?" Wanda laughs at the fact I now know who is at my door.

"Thank you..?" I reply.

"I was wondering if I could stay in here with you tonight?" She asks hesitantly, expecting me to reject her but obviously I dont.

"Of course you can! It would be nice if you did, actually." I reply, causing her to smile before leaping onto my bed and climbing under the covers. I chuckle at her action and do the same.

"Dorogoy? Are you in here?" Tasha asks Wanda as she walks through my open door.

"No." Wands replies.

"Ha-ha, very funny." Tasha says sarcastically as she playfully rolls her eyes before continuing to speak. "I just came in to say that you both know where I am if you need me and that I'll be dropping you both off in the morning. Good night, girls, I love you both."

We both say good night to Tasha and she kisses our foreheads before leaving my room, making her way to her own.

"What would you like to watch?" I ask Wands as I turn on my tv.

"Whatever you like, Y/N/N." She replies with a sweet smile on her face. So I turn on (your favourite show) and we both fall asleep.

***

We wake up to a knock at my door, I groan as we sit up.

"Who do you recon it is?" Wands whispers as she rubs her eyes.

I laugh before speaking, "What is it, Steve?"

"I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is almost ready, be down in five minutes." He replies before walking away from my door. Wanda laughs, still finding it funny.