Part 12

As I arrive back at the compound, I open the door for my new puppy and scoop her up to carry her inside.

"Miss Maximoff, welcome back. What is it you have there?" JARVIS asks, politely.

"My new puppy! Please don't alert Mr Stark, he'll kill me." I mention, only just now thinking about what I've just done.

"Your secret is safe with me, what have you called her?" He proceeds to ask. I haven't actually thought about it, "maybe Sasha?" I question.

"Sasha is perfect, Miss Maximoff!" He replies, I smile and take Sasha upstairs to my room, sorting a place for her bed and toys, I place her lead on a hook that's on my wardrobe and put her a new collar around her neck.

Not long after, I decide to go downstairs and make a sandwich but before doing so, I place Sasha's food and water bowl down and fill both of them up for her.

I sit eating my sandwich till I hear my phone buzz.

Tony: I'd appreciate it if you didn't go driving my cars around like a loony! If you crash, that's a lot to repair.

Me: Oh, so if I crash, you'd only be bothered about the cost of repairs on your car? Not me?..

Tony: Precisely.

Me: 🖕🏼

I put my phone down and finish my sandwich before putting my plate into the dishwasher and sticking on some gym clothes so I can go down to the training room, bringing Sasha with me.

I start with the treadmill, running on high speed for thirty minutes straight. I get off and my legs feel like jelly so I decide to go work on my arms for a little while, lifting some wights and doing a few pull ups.

After my workout, I go back up to my room and get into my shower, Sasha lays on my bathroom floor as she chews her new toy, waiting for me to get out.

I jump out of the shower and quickly get dry, tying my wet hair into a low ponytail and sticking on some grey shorts with one of Tasha's white t-shirts before climbing into bed with Sasha and putting on a film.

Shortly after, my phone buzzes again but this time it's not Tony.

Tasha <3: Hey, Milashka! I hope you're doing okay, I miss you and I love you. Good night, sweet dreams x

Me: Hi, Tasha! I'm okay, I hope you're doing okay too, I miss you and love you too, tell Wands I love her, sleep well, see you soon xx

I place my phone on my night stand and close my eyes, listening to quiet music on my tv as I fall asleep.

***

I wake up to Sasha licking my face, I pick up my phone and check the time. Five thirty?!

I throw on a jumper as it's cold outside and I take Sasha downstairs and through the back door so she can do whatever she needs to do. It's quite frosty but still decent weather for a walk so I throw on some warm clothes and clip Sasha's lead to her collar.

We walk to the café that I went to yesterday as it's a dog friendly café, I pick Sasha up and walk through the front door.

I am greeted by the same kind lady from yesterday, "Good morning again! And who may this be?" She cheerfully asks and she strokes Sasha's head.

"This is Sasha, my new puppy, I just got her yesterday, we're out for our first walk today but I couldn't walk past without another one of your hot chocolates." I giggle. The lady just smiles at me softly.

"Well you're in luck because I make the best ones!" She exclaims as she begins making my drink in a cup to go.

I pay for it and thank her before heading back out to a field where I can take Sasha off her lead and let her run around freely. I had brought a ball with me so I decide to teach her how to play fetch.

It was going great until she ran too fast for herself and tripped up. I giggled at the adorable sight after making sure that she was okay and wasn't hurt. I quickly capture a photo of her as she lays down on the grass and send it to Wanda.

Me:

Meet your niece

Meet your niece...

Wanda x: Holy shit, Y/N/N, Nat and Tony are gonna kill you. She's so cute though! What have you named her?

Me: I know, I know, just please don't tell them! I named her Sasha.

Wanda x: Okay, I won't tell them. Awww Sasha is perfect!

Me: I miss you, Wands :(

Wanda x: I miss you too, Y/N/N, when I get home, we will watch 'Pitch Perfect Two' if you'd like?

Me: I would love that!

Wanda x: Brilliant! I have to go now, Y/N/N, I will message you before you sleep, I love you, Nat says she loves you.

Me: Okay, I love you both <3

I smile at my phone before placing it into my back pocket and clipping Sasha's lead back onto her collar, making our way back home.