Part 8

After our long day of shopping, we arrive back at the compound. Natasha and Wanda both help me carry all my bags from the car to my room.

We begin unpacking them all, placing my new clothes into my wardrobe and putting everything else into their rightful places.

I also begin decorating my room how I would like it.

(If you don't like it, you could imagine something else)

Once I'm satisfied with it, I take my new electronics downstairs to Tony for him to help me set them up.

"Hey, mini Romanoff!" He greets me with a warm smile. He calls me that because I'm just like Natasha, same background story. "How was the shopping trip?"

"It was fun, thank you Tony!" I reply, returning the smile.

He makes small conversation as he sets up all my new devices, pulling out his own phone, clicking onto contacts before putting everyone in the compounds numbers into mine.

"Here you are, you have everyone's phone number, give them each a text so they all have yours too." He suggests, which I do as he showed me how to use everything on it.

I go back to my room and place my laptop and Ipad on my desk before JARVIS announces for everyone to go downstairs for dinner.

*Downstairs*

We all sit around the table to eat. I take a seat next to Natasha, "you did great today,Milashka! I'm proud of you."

I tear up a little at her words, no one's ever told me that before. She places her hand on my knee, giving it a little squeeze.

"Sooo, does that mean I get my weapons back?" I ask, giggling a little.

"Ha! Absolutely not." She replies, smirking.

I roll my eyes at her response. What does it take for a girl to get her shit back?!

We all sit in comfortable silence as we  finish our dinner before Steve speaks up. "So, Wanda, It's Sunday."

"Ummm, yes, I gathered that..?" She replies, making the team laugh a little.

"You've got college tomorrow, who's taking you?" He asks.

"Tony said he would, in his fancy new car."

"I absolutely did not sign up to that!" Tony scoffs.

"Pleaseee, Tony!" Wanda pleads, pulling both her hands together.

He just rolls his eyes, "fine, yeah whatever."

Wanda punched her fist into the air, clearly pleased with herself.

"Also, I forgot to mention... We're all on a mission tomorrow, apart from Romanoff." Steve adds causing everyone in the room to sigh.

*Time skip, 2 Am*

TW: ABUSE.

*SMACK*

"Please stop!" I beg, which gets me nothing else but another kick to the stomach.

"Please! I can't take it anymore!" I scream as blood pours from my nose.

Dracov drags me to my feet and places me in a chair as two other men chain my legs and arms to it.

"You disobeyed me, Maximoff! You know where that gets you!" Dracov yells, giving me another hit to the face.

I scream and jolt up out of bed before running to the corner of my room. I sit down and bring my knees to my chest.

My heart beats out of my chest and my breathing quickens, I feel like I'm suffocating.

Someone swings my door open and runs in, I close my eyes and yell. "Please, I can't take anymore, please go away! Don't hurt me!"

The person crouches to my level in front of me and places their hands on my shaky knees.

"Milashka, It's only me, you're safe okay? I need you to open your eyes and look at me. Can you do that for me?" The person says, calmly.

I open my eyes and see a blur of a silhouette that looks like Natasha.

"Good, now take deep breaths for me, It's okay, you're just having a panic attack. You're safe here, no one will hurt you while ever I am here, okay? I've got you" She coos.

I do as she says, taking long deep breaths till my heart rate regulates and my breathing becomes more relaxed.

"It was just a nightmare." She says as she holds my face in her hands.

Without thinking, I practically throw myself onto her. She wraps her arms around me tightly before standing up with me and helping me back into bed.

As she lays next to me, she reaches her arm out for me to come closer and I place my head on her chest. Listening to her heartbeat as she plays with my hair, making me drift back off to sleep.