Part 10

A/N: Hello to the girls, guys, gays and theys!

I hope you're all doing well, I'm ever so sorry for not uploading much and keeping you waiting for the past few days!!! I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life and I actually still do not know...

At my big age of eighteen, I have no idea what I wanna be when I'm oLdEr LOL.

Anyway, I'll try my best to catch up on missed time, I'm just letting you all know how sorry I am for keeping you all waiting.

All my love <3

-------------------------------

I wake up to Tasha's alarm yet AGAIN! But this time, I don't feel the need to whip out a pistol on her redheaded ass.

"NATASHA ROMANOFF, TURN THAT OFF!" I groan as I bury my face into my pillow, plugging my ears in attempt to drown out the noise.

Tasha jumps up and pins my arms down at either side of me, "for the usage of my full name, you get to listen to it for a little while longer. Plus, I didn't even hear a 'please' on the end of that sentence." She smirked.

I just looked into her eyes, letting out the most high pitched scream that had ever exited my body.

"Shit, Y/N. Dial it down a notch will ya?" She laughs as she frees me from her grasp.

I pull the covers back over me, "Y/N? What happened to Milashka?" I ask, faking a pout.

Tasha shoves her hand into my face, laughing again before getting off my bed, taking her phone with her.

"Get up, get dressed, breakfast in five and I want you down in the training room by half past six." She says as she leaves my room.

"HALF PAST SIX?!" I yell to her, I just get a chuckle in response.

I roll myself out of bed and get changed into some black Nike Pro shorts and a tank top before sneaking into Tasha's room and stealing one of her plain black jumpers.

I make my way downstairs into the kitchen, only me and Nat are awake so the compound is pretty quiet. I don't see Tasha in here so I assume she's already in the training room.

I grab an apple and a bottle of water from the fridge before making my way down to her.

"Good morn- Hey! You little thief!" She whisper yells so she doesn't wake everyone in the compund.

"Do you not like my outfit?" I asked, another fake pout on my face.

"It's a good job you're cute." She replies, sternly. "Come on, Milashka, stick these on." She orders as she hands me some boxing gloves.

I put them on and get into the ring with her.

We've been sparring for what feels like forever, "You're good, Tasha!" I say before swiping her off her feet. "But I'm better." I add, looking down at her as she lays on the ground, defeated.

"I did not just get my ass kicked by a seventeen year old." She tells me, but mainly to herself.

I chuckle as I reach my hand out to hep her up but instead, she drags me down to the floor with her which made her smile a little.

"You know, I have to leave today. You'll be okay though! You have my number, just.... Don't use it unless I message first, I'd rather you not blow my cover." She mentions as she turns her head to face me with a soft smile.

Instant realisation hits me, I'll be alone. I haven't been by myself for a day, never mind a whole week! Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey." She starts as she sits up, pulling me to sit up with her. "Milashka, I promise you'll be absolutely fine. Give me your phone." She adds.

I unlock my phone and pass it to her, "here, I've put Fury's number in there. If you need me urgently, you can call him and he can contact me safely, okay? I will come back to you, you know that, right?" She asks, before pulling me into a hug.

"But will you? I haven't been without you since you saved me. What if you're gone for all that time and realise that it's easier being without me?" I ask, the tears that were once only in my eyes now begin rolling down my cheeks.

Tasha cups my face with her hands, making me look at her, "While ever I am still walking this earth, you'll always have me. I'm not going anywhere." She whispers before kissing my forehead and pulling be back into a tight hug.

*Time skip, twenty minutes before the mission*

I sit in the living room next to Tasha and Wanda, spending as much time with them as I can before they leave. We all had just finished watching 'Finding Nemo' as it's something colourful and happy in Steve's opinion. It's sweet because they've all been trying to cheer me up before they leave.

Tony has even given me one of his cards to use for if I ever decide to leave the compound as he says there are a few shops around that I might like, including little cafes.

"Right team, it's time for us to go." Clint says before giving me a quick side hug.

Everyone stands up from their seats and glances me a sad smile which makes me feel a little awkward because I hate when people feel sorry for me.

I walk outside with them as I watch the men get into one of Tony's cars, Tasha turns around to face me, giving me a soft smile before kissing my forehead. "We'll be back before you know it, Milashka."

Wanda runs up to me, squeezing me tightly. "Wanda, girl, I need oxygen." I breathe out.

"Oh shit, yeah." She laughs, looking at my now bright red face.

They both get into Tasha's car, rolling down the drivers side window, "We love you!" They shout before speeding off.

I spin round and head back inside, closing the door behind be before letting out a long shaky breath that I didn't even know I was holding as I slide down to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest.

What on earth am I gonna do for the whole week?