Part 2

A/N: Hey guys! I am ever so sorry for keeping you all waiting, I was locked out of my account for a few days as I forgot my password...

Thank you all for being patient with me and I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting! I hope you enjoy this new chapter <3

-------------------------------------------

*At the Avengers compound*

"Hey, Romanoff, check this out." Stark says as he turns his computer screen toward the red headed woman.
"Did you know about this?" He continues, looking over at Natasha as disbelief washes over her from what she just saw.

"Shit." She says, choking up on the word with tears forming in her eyes.

She scans over the article in front of her, The Red Room still up and running, still training little girls into being exactly like her.

"Didn't you destroy this?" Tony asks, his eyes widening at her reaction to the new news she has just been filled in on.

"I-I need to go." Nat stands up out of her seat before being stopped by Tony.

"Natasha, wait!" He says, Nat turns back around to face him. "Look at this girl, who does she look like to you?".

She stares at the girls face that is places on the screen in front of her, the girls dark hair and emerald green eyes feel so familiar to Natasha yet she still can't place where she had seen her before.

Nat takes a closer look, squinting her eyes due to the brightness. "Oh-oh my god, JARVIS tell Wanda to get her ass in Tony's lab!" She yells to the compounds AI that Tony had created.

"Right away, Miss Romanoff." He replies.

***

Shortly after, Wanda makes her way through the glass door of the lab where Tony often tinkers with his suits and Bruce does his sciency stuff.

"You called for me, Nat?" The witch says as she plays with the rings on her fingers, something that she usually does when she's nervous.

"Hey, little witch, we've go a couple of questions for you." Tony announces as she swivels his chair round to face her.

Wanda scrunches her face at the nickname given to her and walks slowly towards the two Avengers. "Umm, okay, what's going on?" She asks.

Nat places her hand on Wanda's shoulder, trying to calm her nerves a little before Tony speaks up.

"Do you know this girl?" He questions, turning his computer screen yet again but this time toward the younger avenger.

She looks at the screen, stepping a little closer to it. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" She asks. Tony looks down at the floor as Natasha places her other hand on Wanda's opposite shoulder, turning the girl to face her.

"Wanda, who is she?" Nat quizzes, her soft emerald eyes looking into Wanda's.

Wanda lifts her chin up to look back into Nat's eyes before speaking ever so quietly.

"She is my sister, Y/N-" She takes a long shaky breath before continuing to speak up. "Me and Pietro thought she had died in the bombing that killed our parents, she was only four. Do you know where she is now?"

"Dorgoy, listen-" (darling). Nat begins to speak but is quickly cut off. "No, wait, Natasha you only cal me that when something is bad... Where is my sister?" Wanda yells, her sokovian accent thickening with every word.

Nat takes a deep breath. "The Red Room." She replies, Wanda just looks up at her again, this time with tears in her eyes.

"Y-you mean, the place you grew up in? The place where you was trained? Natasha, you KNOW what the widows do to people! What you did to people!" Wanda exclaimed, her voice breaking as she speaks.

Natasha winced at the witches words but she didn't really care as she knew she didn't mean them.

"We will find her Wanda, we will get her back to you and destroy The Red Room." Nat says, reassuringly. "Stark, call everyone into the meeting room ASAP."

*In the meeting room*

"This is Y/N Maximoff, she is seventeen years old and was taken by Dracov from the age of four." Natasha announces to the Avengers, all of them taking in the picture of Y/N shown on the big screen before looking in Wanda's direction when her surname was mentioned.

"Yes, Y/N is Wanda's younger sister. Many young girls have been taken from their homes by this devilish man and every other individual that works for him. Our mission from today onward is to find The Red Room and make sure it gets burned to the ground instantly after we rescue every single girl and woman in there." Natasha continues.

Each of the Avengers nod their heads before giving Wanda reassuring smiles and leaving the room.

"Wanda, I have to go make a few phone calls in my room, feel free to come up any time." Nat says, smiling before also heading out of the large meeting room.