Chapter 39: A gift.

This is a filler chapter within the manifest universe happening in the middle of the timeskip where our goofy energy manipulation hero was celerbating his birthday.

This fillar chapter has less lore impact and shorter.

===========================================================================

Vladislav and the Vans were celebrating August 25th also known as Vlad's birthday, of course everyone had normal gifts while Elaina sort of forgot about his birthday due to unknown reasons.

The day was going well to the point of Vladislav expecting Elaina's little surprise to be something big or very important to both of her and him.

As the day was coming to an end, Vlad and Elaina were outside, they have spend time on restaurant together, ate some ice cream, taken a long walk and now both of them were on top of a building in New York, Vlad was curious why they were on top of a building.

Vlad: So, why are we here?

Elaina turns around and walks up to Vlad.

Elaina: You know my gift to you isn't some object right?

Vlad: Yeah...

He said as she blushed and looked him in the eyes and sighs grabbing him by the left shoulder.

Elaina: Vladislav Nikolov, will you be my boyfriend?

This was a shock to Vlad who was not expecting it to happen, was it by chance or was Elaina's sudden mood changes and actions in the past hinting up to her wanting for them to be a couple. Vlad did not want reject her.

Vlad: Y-Yes...

He said as he was a little shy.

Elaina: I-I'm sorry for making you all flattered, sweetheart.

Vlad: It's alright...

After that...

Elaina: This is my gift, it is not an object, it is not some cheap dinner it is...

She then moves in and kisses him on the lips, surprisingly enough he did not resist and of course the best gift for his birthday was from Elaina. After they stopped kissing, she smiled.

Elaina: Maybe we can take this to the bed tonight~

She said it and then giggles as Vlad blushes.

Elaina: But hey for now let's go.

Elaina grabbed Vlad by the hand and both went their way.

End of Chapter