Chapter 125: Bloody Path [A Devil's Stone Arc]

In Japan, The man from the trio squad organisted by Maestro to hunt down the War Devil for the valuable death stone is walking around casually drinking Coca Cola wondering where to look into more clues on how to save Asa from being easily controllable by Yoru and yet he doesn't know a whole lot.

As he walked around he then made his way into a back alley and used a ladder and climbed up all the way to the roof and carefully get behind a small wall after seeing two people... As he looked up a bit carefully to see...

???9: So a sight of Ivanov you say? I doubt it, it has been 2 days now and he is not around...

Georgi: Yeah, boss must be delusional.

???9: Well, issue is now what about Issy?

Georgi: Well as boss said, keep her in by saying pretty lies that her brother will live. He has been death for years now.

Georgi sighs.

???9: Yeah, I am feeling bad for her that her own boyfriend has to lie to her... Either way I've heard the new fiend of the Blood Devil has been roaming around.

Georgi: Of course she has, previously known as Power, a reckless girl working for public safety in Japan back in 1997, it is interesting to say the least.

???9: Well, we got also freetime, maybe we can use those mind control devices on that fiend and when the war devil emerges.

Georgi: Maybe... However, if I die, then it be harder to contain Issy and keep her in check.

Georgi sighs and pulls out a radar that detects devil activity.

Georgi: Either way there is the Pink Devil's signal, we should strike her and kill her as I heard she has a powerful Kanomato possession we need...

???9: I guess so, I can overwhelm her with clones and you land the final blo-

???9 was shot in the heart and he coughs blood before falling down and hitting the ground, Georgi turns around to see, the man himself with a revolver and he puts his revovler away.

The Man: Georgi, your under arrest, surrender nicely or prepare.

Georgi prepared by creating a blood sword with properties to suck blood per hit.

The Man: Oh well, atleast another one of those pesky organisation fucks is down.

The man summoned a scythe, it looked a bit rusty and damaged...

The Man: If you wonder, I can finish this under a few seconds.

Georgi looked at the scythe, it had the same design as someone else's scythe yet it was broken a bit and was rusty... Then he rushes at the man trying to finish him off with a piercing strikes (10x), but all miss as then man kicks him in the air and then sends a slash with the scythe up at him and he got hit by it, it felt 20x more painful then expected and he falls down, but suddenly he was back infront of the man, but with his injury.

The Man: Come on, I'm right here take your best shot with that blood sword!

Georgi: Wha...?

Georgi looked at him, yet he was surprsied how fast it was, it was sudden and yet this time when he ran both clashed and both kept up well jumping from building to building and fighting with slashes flying around being blocked, reflected or sended elsewhere as it continues for 5 minutes.