Seven

Myra

I was really glad that I came across Mr. Ferrera and he helped me with my car, otherwise, I would have been stranded there.

As he squatted beside my car I noticed finger marks on his face, it was red under the road lights and also the light in the sky, he could have gotten into a fight or something. He told me he had been doing well, but I heard the hesitance in his voice but I did not press it. I would know soon anyway, that is if he tells me in our session.

I drove to my house, parked my car, and got in my house. I placed all the shopping that I had done on the counter and decided to unwrap all of it tomorrow and place them in their place.
I prepared a small dinner for myself and slumped on the couch and decided to watch something, maybe a show or a movie.

My phone rang while I was going through the channels on the television.
It was Jordan. I picked it up and his face popped up on the screen.

"Hey baby, how have you been? you look drained. Everything alright at work." He asked.
"Hello, yes everything is alright at work," I said, and let out a loud sigh, of frustration.
"I know, my love, I am so sorry I have been absent from you for quite a long time, I also miss you alright, but I just cannot come right now with all the business stuff I am doing right now, it would be an inconvenience." He said.
An inconvenience? Now? Jordan was seated in his office and was still in a suit. With the time difference, I understood why.

"You said your 'business stuff' would not take long, but now it has been almost two months Jordan, I need you," I said. Feeling frustrated that I will not be seeing him any time soon, I needed him physically and also sexually. It has been two months of me feeling empty, no sex, no intimate moments with him, just calls and video calls. It was frustrating.

"Myra, honey I promise when I get back I will make it up to you. But I cannot promise to be back sooner my love." He said, and I just nodded, no amount of convincing would make him leave his businesses just to spend some quality time with me.
"Have you been receiving the presents and the flowers I sent you?" He asked.
"Yes, they are really beautiful, thank you," I said forcing a smile.
"I am glad you liked them." He said.
I saw someone come into the office and told him something, I could not hear it but it seemed like it was troubling him. Then the man left.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yes, everything is fine, but I am so sorry my love I have to get back to work now. I love you okay." He said.
"I love you too," I said and the call was disconnected. I threw my phone on the couch and decided against watching the television and went to my room, I took a shower and lay on my bed. I needed to have an orgasm.

I clutched the sheets and curled my toes at the tingling effects of the vibrator, it felt amazing, I was breathing heavily after three more times of having an orgasm.
After catching my breath, I  pulled the covers over my naked body, closed my eyes, and let sleep engulf me.

It was a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it!!
Any thoughts on Jordan?

Sex Toys?
Yes or No.